ACWAADD | Chapter 6

A Conversation with Artemis and discussing Dinner \ Chapter 6 (I decided to put the names of the chapters down here as well in case of long tittles, such as this, where I have to put them as acronyms so it fits without taking up a lot of space)

Most of the day went smoothly, they talked, played card games, and watched movies. At one point during the movie, they both had slipped into sleep. When Persephone woke, it was 6:32, the movie was over and Hades was still asleep. She gently stood up, making sure not to wake Hades or the dogs, who had slowly gathered around them. She grabbed her phone and walked into the kitchen. Propping herself up one the counter, she sighed and turned her phone on. She had turned it off about an hour before they watched the movie and fell asleep. She crossed her fingers and hoped she wouldn't have notifications, but alas, she did.

Five Missed Calls- From Artemis

One Missed Call- From Hecate

Seven Messages- From Artemis

One Message- From Eros

Sighing again, she decided to start with the smallest thing, the missed call from Hecate. She dialed Hecate's number. Once Hecate answered, they had a quick conversation about their days, mainly Hecate making sure that Hades was doing well, nothing extraordinary.

Next was Eros. Apparently, he knew about her being at Hades' house. Persephone had a quick conversation with Eros over the phone as well, which was cut short because Persephone explained that she needed to speak with Artemis seeing as she had called and texted her... multiple times.

Finally, she looked at Artemis' messages before calling her back.

"Persephone?"

"Why aren't you answering your phone?"

"Did something happen?!"

"Please answer me! You're making me nervous!"

"Im seriously getting worried!"

"I guess... Just call me back when you see this"

"Please..."

"Artemis, when will you ever learn." Persephone sighed, smiling a bit. "At least she cares for me" She dialed Artemis' number, which was quickly answered

"Persephone! Oh thank the gods you're okay!" Persephone could practically hear Artemis jump out of her chair

"Yeah, I told you I'd be alright, didn't I?" Persephone smiled.

"I guess you did, you just can't trust those kings! They'll-"

"-Screw anything with a heartbeat." Sarcasm oozing from her voice "I would understand your concern if I was in the company of Zeus or Poseidon, but not with Hades. He's different, Artemis"

"You say that all the time but I'm having a hard time believing you" Artemis snapped

"You say Hades will hurt me then leave me alone with nothing but I'm having a hard time believing you"

"Fine" Artemis sighed "I see your point! That doesn't mean I like him though"

"And that's alright. All I ask is that you try and trust Hades a bit, at least compared to how much you trust his brothers"

"Mmmm... Fine. I'll try" Artemis grunted, sighing at the end

"Good" Persephone smiled

"Speaking of Hades, what is he doing? I don't hear any barking or noises in the background. The only thing I can hear is you" Artemis asked

Hungover/ Lore Olympus Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें