Campfire (Frazel)

Hazel sat on the ground next to Frank. It was their first day after the war at Camp Half Blood (pretend Leo was back already) and the campfire was about to start. They were sitting near the fire with the rest of the Romans and they every single camper had marshmallows and chocolate and gram crackers to make smores.

Will stands up with the rest of the Apollo campers and starts singing. Hazel scooted closer to Frank and he wrapped an arm around her. This was way different than Camp Jupiter, but Hazel knew she would love it already.

"100 bottles of nectar on the wall, 100 bottles of nectar, you take one down, pass it around, 99 bottles of nectar on the wall."

Then Leo stood up.

"99 BOTTLES OF NECTAR ON THE WALL, 99 BOTTLES OF NECTAR, YOU TAKE ONE DOWN, PASS IT AROUND, 98 BOTTLES OF NECTAR ON THE WALL!!!"

Everyone laughed and started pounding out the song, but Leo's voice could be heard above them all. 

"98 BOTTLES OF NECTAR-"

Hazel joined in softly and watched as the campfire blazed gold, the same color as her eyes. She leaned her head on Frank, who had started singing too. Without realizing it, their voices grew louder and soon they rivaled Leo's.

Or was that Calypso yelling at Leo to not eat Fonzies while he's singing. 

That was probably it.

The campfire rocketed and soon it was through the roof. Percy had the marvelous idea to call a pizza guy, and we got a firefighter came instead.

"You kids need to put out that fire kay?" he said. "It's a safety hazard."

Hazel laughed along with the camp, earning the group a glare from the fireman. That earned him a glared from the camp. 

"I'm just gonna go now." the fireman peeped. Then he ran.

Frank's grip on Hazel loosened and for a moment Hazel worried. Had he been zapped off by a new evil deity they had to defeat? But then Hazel felt something warm and soft wriggle in her lap. It was a puppy. hazel held Frank the puppy tight and fed him smores.

'83 BOTTLES OF NECTAR ON THE WALL, 83 BOTTLES OF NECTAR, YOU TAKE ONE DOWN PASS IT AROUND, 82 BOTTLES OF NECTAR ON THE WALL!"

Sorry it's really short and bad.

Question: What did Circe call herself so Percy and Annabeth wouldn't know who she was?

Yours in demigodishness and all that, 

Natalie