Natalie the Evil and the not Evil

I suck at sad stuff.

Annabeth sat on the beach, staring at the the lake. So cruel. she thought. What have I done to deserve this?

The waves gave no reply.

Flashback

Annabeth looked down at the cliff, and at Percy. His fingers were gripping the edge tightly on the edge like they were about to let go. It was like Tartarus all over again. Annabeth held her hand out desperately.

"Hold on." she whispered. "Take my hand."

Percy grunted, trying to lift his fingers and his grip loosened. He quickly readjusted. There was no rope, no net, nothing to grab him. Jason was too weak from the monster attack to fly.

"Percy please!" Annabeth said, her voice cracking. "Let me help you!"

Percy grunted again. "I can't Wise Girl. I can't let you fall too."

His hand readjusted again and he looked her straight in the eye. "Build something permanent for me." he said "Promise."

"I-I can't." Annabeth said.

"Please."

"I- I- I promise." she murmured.

Percy looked at her and a faint smile flickered across his face. His hand slipped and he fell into the abyss.

"NO!!" Annabeth screamed and launched herself forward but Piper grabbed her.

"Don't." she said her voice filled with charmspeak. It didn't work. Annabeth punched her and scratched and yelled and the rest of the seven had to restrain her.

"PLEASE!!" she screamed. "LET ME GO!!"

Flashback Over

Two weeks had passed. Annabeth sat on the beach all day and Piper had to force her to eat and sleep. There was nothing left of her- just a shell. The same thing happened every day.

Three weeks and Annabeth stood up for the first time. She walked to the Poseidon cabin and sat down on Percy's bed. She didn't move.

Four weeks and Annabeth died. It was a huge monster attack while Piper had made her to go on a walk. She came home scratched up and bloody without Annabeth.

Five weeks and Annabeth stood in front of the judges of the dead, hope blooming inside her for the first time in months.

"A n n a b e t h   C h a s e ." George Washington said in his slow voice. "H e r o i n e   o f   O l y m p u s."

Annabeth nodded.

"M i n o s   p l e a s e   l i s t   t h e   g i r l ' s   a c h e i v e m --

"I'll take her." a voice said. Nico stepped into the room and all the ghosts bowed and stammered praise.

"Oh shut up!" He grabbed Annabeth's hand and pointed to a bridge to Elysium.

"He's over-"

Annabeth sped down the bridge, moving faster than she ever had. She flung open the gate and everyone stopped and stared and the heavy breathing girl. She glared at them and walked down a path, looking.

And then she saw it.

A tan boy with black hair and muscles was on a beach, playing volleyball with three other kids. Annabeth stood for a moment and watched him. And then she ran to him and threw herself onto him, toppling him down in his surprise.

"Samara, I told you to stop doing- Annabeth?"

"Percy!"

Annabeth grabbed his shoulders and kissed him.

Percy got up because ya know, plot convenience, and spun her around, before putting her down and kissing her again.

"They're so cute!" a voice squealed.

Annabeth jumped up and hugged the girl who had said that.

"SILENA!"

one hundred year time skip after all the heroes had been reborn.

Annabelle Case, daughter of Demeter, stood over the boy, who was blinking in the light. He had just woken up from defeating a hydra.

"Where- where am I?" Peter Johnson asked.

Annabelle just glared. "Finally. I've been waiting for four days for you to wake up, and I've missed all my activities caring for a half dead body."

She spun on her heel and strode to the door, her red hair flying. At the doorframe, Annabelle stopped and looked at Peter.

"You drool in your sleep."

And then she was gone.