Greetings!!!

HIIIII

This is my first avatar fanfiction and I'm a hugeeee fan of Avatar. I'm not that big on Legend of Korra but i don't hate it I find Korra pretty ok. 

I wrote this with my cousin and im sorry if there are mistakes!!!!

SOOOOOO THIS IS JUST FOR PPL WHO CLICKED ON THIS!

THANKS A LOT

AND IF U CLICKED ON THIS BECOS U JUST FELT LIKE IT AND U DONT WATCH AVATAR PLEASE DO

there are four elements, fire, air, water and earth, and each with their sub-bendings. Also, the avatar is the only person that can bend all four elements. 

Also there are some made up places in the story because this is just my wild imagination and too much atla twitter. 

This world is also set in a time where the previous avatar just died a year ago and they next avatar has yet to be found. It is also set in a school which sends their students out on different quests to learn from the outside world but they also have teachers in the school to hone their skills when they are in school.

The stay in Republic City, and quite a lot of them like  watching Pro Bending. 

This world is also in a more modern timeline  like Korra just that modern cars and phones exist now but it's not exactly the same as real world there are still some fantasy stuff.

P