PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

"Good morning," called Mrs Tan to Mrs Chan. "Morning. Did you hear about what happened at Mr Ng's focus session?" she asked, Mrs Tan shook her head. "A group of unidentified people attacked the groups we sent on their quest to the southern water tribe's school to obtain golden kelp. Well, on their way at least, there's been no sign from the group," explained Mrs Chan. "Have you sent people to look for them???" Mrs Tan asked worriedly.

"Of course! Who do you take me for?" snapped Mrs Chan. "Ah yes, that's why you're my discipline mistress, and head of the quest board. Wasn't Mr Ng the supervisor for it?" asked Mrs Tan.

"How are you so not caught up? He stated that he's looking for them and also will meet the search group at the tribe's school," retorted Mrs Chan.

"I'm sorry! I travelled to the Earth Kingdom to visit my mother for 1 week and the quests are in chaos?! I'm going to look for them," snapped Mrs Tan.

As Mrs Tan left the cooling office, she headed outside and grabbed her phone and hurried to the flying bison stand. She got onto one and headed off the south.

On the other hand....

Mr Ng was wading through the snow as he called for the students. "Hello! Call back if you can hear me! We need to get back to the school!" he yelled. His voice was drowned out by the cold wind.

Suddenly, he felt a sharp blow to his side. It burnt through his coat and scorched him and he tumbled onto the snow. "Those children are goners. Just give up. The cold would have killed them off," snapped a husky, deep voice.

A higher pitched voice, probably a woman, said, "And the village is ours now."

Mr Ng struggled as he turned around and heaved himself up.

He whirled his hand as he bent the frosty wind around him and flung the bulkier attacker (thicc) across the area and he fell deep into the snow, because of his weight.

He summoned more wind and he tried to blow the other attacker away, but she formed flames from her wrists and blasted him in his torso.

Mr Ng fell. He instantly summoned the air and lifted himself (cos he's too heavy to get up again) and flew away as fast as possible, with the fire bender attacker screaming curses.
He grew anxious. If the village was taken down, then the group of search people would be in trouble.

As the sounds of the curses were drowned out, he felt the burning sensation on his side start to hurt even more. He landed in the snow to take a rest before continuing his journey to find his students.