Introduction

Hi my beutiful fellow student!

Quarentine is being hard to everyone, right? All this situation, being quarantine and still have to do exams and study make us just think that the best option is throw everything trough the window and just procrastinate, right?

Well, we can't really do this because we want have a profession, right? Enter a good university, have a profession and a work and live the life that we always wanted. For this or we gain the lottery or we study hard (and, lets be honest, its more likely Michael Jackson comeback to life than a student gain the lottery).

Lets be honest: study while we are in quarantine is hard, isn? Its just like we have so tentaions around us that call us and say "Stop studying, come here and make tik toks!", "Hey, did you see that new series in Netflix with that guy from The Vampire Diares?", "Did you see that trailer of Given? And the ending of Haikyuu", "Hey, come here watch and cry from Halmiton or laugh with Beetlejuice".

And you think "Well..Its just a litte stop. I'll just stop for five minutes".

That five minutes turn into five hours, and you dindt realize until you see the time and then you say "Well, i'm going to study tomorrow"and this don't actually happen or "OMG, There is a test today and its 4am!".

I know that is hard to pay attention in whatever you teacher is saying in the online classes or in what the book is saying. Its hard for me too, like i said as before, there is so many distractions!

I, actually, can concentrate myself while studying many subjects and my activities are in day and, after seeing so many friends struggling and venting here on Wattpad and in Twitter about that they can't study or make the activities, i decide to make this book with some tips that help me!

All of the tips that will appear in this book work or worked for me but, sometimes, can't work with you, every person has a diferent way to learn so, please, don't be offended if a tip dosent work with you, okay?

That it! See you in my first tip!