Second tip: resumes

Hello persons that are reading this guide! 

I have to say, actually write, that i''m really sorry for not update this guide. I was so focused in school and having to deal with my family dramas that i cimpletely forgot about his account so, again, i am really sorry.

Now that i explained why i didn't update this book for so long, let me tell litte (or big) person that is reading this capther, the second timp who is, actually, very simple: write resumes.

Resumes help us to memorize better the subject that we learned and it was comprovated that it was one of the better forms of study.

"But how do i do an efficient resume?"

Well, it was dependes of what do you feel more confortable doing and what do you learn the most. Usually i say that it have three types of resumes, being two in the paper and one involving voice.

The first one is the typical resume in paper: you write all of what you learned, but resuming a litte the subject. This type of resume is very good, but i recommend them if you have a big time because, this resumes gerally are very long. So, if you are going to do this type of resume, try to make it weeks before your test, so you can have very time to decorate the text.

But, remember: decorate is different from learn so, always search for learn than decorate!

The second type of resume are too in paper but it has an diference: they are in topics. I use this type of resume because it is easier for me and i usually do short topics. Why? It's because short topics with short phrases are better, for me, to make me remeber all the things that i learned and, because, sometimes i use some slangs and phrases that go direct in point.

For exemple:

"French Revolution:

- Napoleon Bonaparte: battle in Russia, almost all turned into Anna in Frozen I bad ending"

And the third type of resume: the voice recorder type. In this type of resumme you just speak all of the subject that you are studying for, resumming with your own words as you recorde with your voice recorder. Then, after you speak everything, you stop recording, save the audio and start to  listen. This is the ideal resume for people that don't learn very much writing and, yes, listening.

"Okay but, talking about the paper resumes, i see a lot of beautiful resumes in Instagram. Why i can't do like that?"

First: person, please leran that everyone and (almost) everything in Instagram is fake, so in some resumes that you msu have seen, probaly some were editated in IbisPaiintX or in Paint Tool Sai X

Second: you can. If you want, you can do (almost, there is some things that, like, not even an human can do). So, if you want to try. But, certifies that you feel confortable and relaxed doing this, okay? Do that resumes involve so much pratice so, if you want to this, don't be lazy(why i imaginated this being sayed by James Charles? Lol) and pratice.

Thank you for all reading this capther, i hope that i'm going to be more active here. Now, goodbye!

 Now, goodbye!