》10

°•》
"how can you judge people who take something for granted if they don't know about it till it's gone? aren't they just other mentally ill criminals who kill, unaware? I think I killed you on that day, years go, when I took you for granted. And the years I should've spent behind bars are the chapters of my life that I swear to give to you."
《•°

June

"Jin?"

"Yeah?"

"What happens if I mess up again?" I turn my head towards him, my cheek landing against the pillow as I watch his side profile. His eyes were sparkling off of the moonlight coming through my windows as he laid on my bed, I won against Seungho.

"You didn't mess up before. It wasn't your fault." He turns to me too, bringing our linked hands up to rest them between our faces.

"But I stayed quiet till you had to do something about it, I was trying to keep us out of trouble--" his hands dropped mine and he sighed loudly, the impatience helping him up as he turns his back to me.

"You were a victim, Jooeun. Stop blaming yourself or thinking that way. " he sighs again, and quickly turns to me when he hears me sit up too, "I don't care about what happened anymore, and you should let it go to." Jin scoots closer and hugs me, putting my head against his chest. I hear his heartbeats crowding each other, Jin still cared about what happened. But out of a friends group that was ruined, he was the strongest... and he wanted to keep me strong.

Jin wanted me to be the writer who wouldn't give up on her story.

》》》

Two days later, I got a call from the staff of BigHit telling me when they will meet up with me. I didn't call Jin immediately as he asked me to, neither did I tell him when he called me that night.

And now, my interview is scheduled for after tomorrow but I didn't tell him yet. I posted it on my blog, though. Jin doesn't realize I have an online blog that I created for my career and publicity purposes as soon as I started studying fashion in America, no one knew the guys I use in my sketches are BTS because I never finish the faces.

If a smile is on the face, the eyes aren't there. If the eyes are sharp and staring, the mouth is missing and the clearer the features the more intense the fashion to take the attention away, it was me stripping myself in the open but when it's dark.

I called my blog: June's Poser.

No one ever looked deep enough for the double meaning, how when the first meaning was so suitable? My fashion was presented on posers, as in my sketched models. But to me, I always expressed my confusion and my problems, my questions.

"What in the world are you doing? Why didn't you check your phone?" Changwook barges into my room, but I'm in a good mood today.

I'm counting the VLive streams I missed and deciding the order I'll watch them in, I'm giddy and excited and it stays in my eyes when I look up from my laptop. "You texted me?" I mutter and furrow my eyebrows when I turn back to reach for my phone that is over my nightstand.