》17

disclaimer: to all the little ones, in time and age or in heart and mind. If you are easily offended, please skip to the forward divider 》》》. This part will include scenes of sexual assault and references to illegal activities. Reader discretion is advised.

°•》
"I love you like man loves sin, and I want you like a saint wants heaven. My blood flows to make my heart beat for you, and my breath escapes and comes back to me because you keep me alive. My tears wish to delete the memory of me from your mind, so you can live like I never existed."
《•°

Jooeun

When he stepped one step closer than he ever had, and his eyes looked dark and tired, bloodshot. I took one step back, wanting to be farther than I ever had been. "Jooeun?" After that everything happened in a blink.

I only caught one thing, the smell of his breath wasn't right, and there was something still wrapped around his upper arm when my hands came up to his chest to push him away. His hands were holding mine, his thumb traced my palm then further up through the veins of my inner wrist.

So hesitant, so slow and unthreatening. His head fell forward, looking at our linked hands, he looked so weak, so hurt and vulnerable.

"Dohwan?" His sadness made me forget that we are alone, that he is intoxicated by things I can't start to imagine the effect of

"Dohwan?" His sadness made me forget that we are alone, that he is intoxicated by things I can't start to imagine the effect of. It made me overlook things that are rather obvious warnings.

It's easy to recognize when it's happening to someone else, right?

Maybe it was my fault too. Maybe I should've kept it all a secret. "Jooeun." His breath is on my neck after a swift motion of his head that is resting in the crook of my shoulder. My hands move to his shoulders and lift his heavy figure away from mine.

"Are you okay?" I tell him.

"No. I'm not. I need you." That was why I came, but his hands are now on my waist and I push them away. I didn't want him to ever need me this way, it's not something I want to offer.