Prologue

There might be some new people here so:

"Talking"

*Actions*

"Whispering"

"Shouting"

(Y/N) Pov:

I heard today was a special day, not quite sure what that means, but I'm guessing that today will be a big mission of some kind. Either way I went to go eat my lunch, even though I've been in this base for 6 months now, people still look like they think that I will take off my ballistic mask while eating, it seems they never learn that I have a part of the mask where it open so that I can eat. I hear someone walk up behind me so I turn around and I am greeted with the "gun" show of Carolina, my only real friend at the base.

Carolina: "So how has your day been so far? I've heard you're going on a mission."

(Y/N): "Decent, I still wonder why people look at me when I sit down at the cafeteria."

Carolina: "Well, I'm sure most of the girls wouldn't mind seeing your face~"

(Y/N): "And how would you know that?"

Carolina: "I might have thought that"

P.A: "Operator Darkness please come to the briefing room, equipped for a mission"

(Y/N): "Oh, okay, well anyways, I should get ready for the mission" *you stand up after finishing eat*

While walking towards the armory you think about what Carolina said during lunch, maybe she does like you, but you aren't sure about it. While thinking you walk up to the armory, you pick up your K1A and two SMG-12's and start walking towards the briefing room. 

*timeskip to the briefing room*

Six (not the same one in R6S): "Okay, Operator Darkness you will have to go on a mission into a Black mask base in the middle of the Urals (I hope you know where that is)"

(Y/N): "What is the ultimate objective?"

Six: "Complete elimination of the base, you can go loud or silently"

(Y/N): "Okay, I will report after a mission"

*timeskip to the Urals*

I land near the base, I'm about 5km away, I start hiking towards the base. When I see it, I start crouching. About 15 minutes later I'm at the perimeter, so I go prone and when a guard walks next to me I quickly and silently take him out.

(Y/N): "Lidija (If you're wondering from where is this name, it's from "brother band" in Lihuanian), what's the amount of enemy's left?"

Lidija: "24 left"

I start sneaking into the base and silently assassinating the black mask members, until there are only 5 left. I walk into a room and I get guns pointed at me, so I quickly fire at everyone but I get hit, so i start bleeding a bit. 

BM: "We won! You can't survive!"

Just then you hear a weird noise in the back of the base and you break radio silence, because all of the enemy's are dead. 

(Y/N): "Command, checking out the noise..... What's that?!....Why is it sucking me in?!" *static*

Six: "Operator Darkness, status report."

(Y/N): *Static*

Six: "What happened?! Send someone to check up on his last know location. NOW!"

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter, this was the first full chapter I wrote in probably the last month, so I hope it was good.