Chapter 1 - Who are you?!

A/N: I remembered that I should mark when (Y/N) talks to his AI.

"Talking to AI through his helmet"

(Y/N) POV:

I wake up and see that I'm in a forest. Weird, how could I go to a forest from the Urals?

(Y/N): "Hey, Lidija, can you get a map of this place?"

Lidija: "This place, seems to be Earth, but 54 years before WW3"

(Y/N): "How is that possible?!"

Lidija: "I'm not sure, but if you want I can try and get into this Earth's data base"

(Y/N): "Go ahead, we need more information"

Lidija: "I will hack in and get all the information I can get without attracting attention to us"

You start searching for a place where you can rest up for a bit, until Lidija finds some info about this place and world.

*15 minutes later*

Lidija: "Well I'm back, and I managed to hack into Team Rainbow's database and found out that they sent a team to investigate a strange occurrence around your location." 

(Y/N): "Should get moving then, or should I greet them?"

Lidija: "I'm pretty sure it's better to greet them, and if you want I could hack into their comms."

(Y/N): "Sure"

Over comms, person 1: "We're closing onto the site"

Lidija: "That's Eliza Cohen, Codename - Ash"

Over comms, person 2: "Eliza! How much more?! I'm tired of waiting! I thought this was supposed to be a mission not a ride in a helicopter!"

Lidija: "That's Oliver Flament, Codename - Lion"

Over comms, person 3: "Oliver, she said it will be another 20 minutes (in a heavy Russian accent)"

Lidija: "Shuhrat Kessikbayev (I did my research), Codename - Fuze. Oh and it says 'DO NOT ALLOW HIM INTO ANY HOSTAGE SITUATION'" 

*15 minutes later* 

You hear Helicopter blades turning nearby, it would be deafening if you didn't have your helmet. A bit later you see the helicopter and hear:

Ash (I will call them by their operator names, but while talking I will use their actual names): "Yumiko, you and Jaimini (Kali), will check out the North side, I and Shuhrat will check South and Oliver will check East, okay split up and keep on the comms."

A few minutes later I see both women walking near me so I announce myself to them. 

(Y/N): "Well, hello there ladies, could I help you?"

Hibana: "WHO ARE YOU?! AND WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" *Turning around and readying her weapon*

Kali: *spins around and tries to quick-scope you* 

Kali succeeds in hitting you, but to her surprise, you are still standing and it seems like you haven't even flinched from the sniper round hitting you. Just then Hibana finishes turning around and is stunned at your armor and that you're still standing after being hit with Kali's sniper rifle.

(Y/N): "Now that isn't nice, maybe we can sort this out like adults?"

Ash POV:

I was walking and then my comms turned on.

Hibana: ""WHO ARE YOU?! AND WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

I hear a sniper fire... just then I hear another voice say:

???: "Now this isn't nice, maybe we can sort this out like adults?"

It seemed so casual, like it was no big deal. I quickly turn to Shuhrat and he has the same look on his face, so we quikly move towards Yumiko's and Jaimini's location. A few minutes later we arrive at the location and see Yumiko jumping at some robot looking thing. That thing stops Yumiko's attack head on, and doesn't even move. We see Oliver emerge and start firing his weapon at the robot thing and it did a thing we didn't expect - the thing used itself to shield Yumiko from the fire, when Oliver ran out of bullets the thing turned around and shot a SINGLE, A SINGLE SHOT BEHIND HIM and perfectly hit Oliver in the leg causing him to go down. We emerged and the thing turned around and pointed a weapon at us, it looked like Vigil's K1A. 

???: "Why are you here?"

 (Y/N) POV during Ash's POV:

Right after I said those words the one which Lidija told me was "Kali" rushed at me with a knife and tried to stab me, so I pulled out my knife and hit her head with the blunt side to knock her out.

(Y/N): "Well, I hope you, Yumiko Imagawa (I know that name by heart, don't ask me why), birth place Nagoya, Japan, age 34, will be more civilised"

Hibana: "How do you know my name and age and birth place?!"

(Y/N): "That I will explain later"

She then started firing her weapon at me, all bullets of which bounced off, she then pulled out her secondary Bearing 9 and put all of the bullets into me all of which bounced off, she then jumped at me which I stopped with no difficulties, just then I heard someone walking behind me and start firing, so i quickly protected Yumiko, with my body to save her from unneeded harm. I could see her surprised that even though she attacked and tried to kill me, I still protected her. When the bullets stopped coming I looked behind with my helmet and fired a single bullet into the man's leg, to knock him out of the fight then I released Yumiko and heard two other people walking behind me so I turned around and see Ash and Fuze. I say:

(Y/N): "Why are you here?"

 Ash: "We were sent to investigate a site near where you stand, because of some strange energy spike"

(Y/N): "Oh, that's probably me"

Ash: "Well anyways how did you get that armor?"

(Y/N): "Well I created it"

Ash: "You should explain it in more detail"

(Y/N): "I will, on the helicopter ride back to Rainbow HQ"

Ash: "WAIT?! How do you know about Rainbow?"

(Y/N): "Having, Lidija helps"

Hibana: "Who's Lidija?"

(Y/N): "My AI"

Fuze: "Well I called up a helicopter, we should get ready."

(Y/N): "This is going to be a long day isn't it?"

A/N: And another chapter done! This one took less than expected, I thought I would write it in like 3-4 days, not two hours. Well I hope you enjoyed, and I hope you have a nice day/night!