Chapter 2 - Isn't it Six

(Y/N) POV:

I'm sitting in the helicopter and waiting until the inevitable question - "who exactly are you" and "how did you get here?". Just then I see Ash and Fuze turn to each other and then to me, and ask the inevitable question:

Ash: "So, could you explain, how come you ended up in 2020?"

(Y/N): "What should I say?"

Lidija: "I think the best answer is to answer honestly"

(Y/N): "Okay, I'm (Y/N) Hwa, Codenamed 'Darkness', age 32, birth location - Waterbury, Connecticut "

Ash: "Do you have any relatives?"

(Y/N): "Yes, I HAD parents, but both of them got killed by the black mask"

Ash: "The black mask?"

(Y/N): "The equivalent of the White Mask, for your time" 

Ash: "Oh, any relevant experiences?"

(Y/N): "Parents started training at 12, joined the military at 18, was in the army for 7 years and then was recruited by the Rainbow project to fight the Black Mask, which as I said is the equivalent to the White Mask in the year we are."

Ash: "Oh, woah, you've been training and fighting longer than most of us."

(Y/N): "So, any other questions?"

Ash: "How did you get here?"

(Y/N): "I was on a mission to the Urals and the Black Mask have created technology which can create a wormhole, which teleported me to this world."

Hibana: "Why did you save me from Oliver's spray? You could have just moved out of the way."

(Y/N): "I want to keep a good relationship with Rainbow and Six, so I think it's a good idea to save one of their operatives? And I'm pretty sure you didn't want to die yet?"

Hibana: "Yeah, that's smart, and no I don't want to die, not yet at least."

(Y/N): "Well do any of you have any other questions for me?"

Fuze: "How many bottles can you down before collapsing?"

(Y/N): "At least two."

*timeskip to Rainbow HQ*

The helicopter starts landing at the landing pad, and I can see Harry or Six standing there. The helicopter door opens and we all walk out, I can see how stunned Harry is at my look, he probably didn't expect for the team to bring back someone how looks like robot. I see him recompose himself and invites me to come to his office. When we walk there, he at first asks the basic questions, which I got asked by Ash, but then he asks me something more interesting:

Harry: "So could you talk more about yourself?"

(Y/N): "Well, I grew up in Waterbury, I didn't have many friends and mostly kept to myself, most people in my teenage years, other teenage people saw me as the odd sheep, because I was more fit and smarter than all of them, when I was 17 I joined the military and only a year later the house I used to live in with my parents was blown up by the Black Mask, the equivalent of the White Mask, my parents were killed. Six years after the the destruction of the house, I joined the Rainbow project."

Harry: "The Rainbow project? Is it still active?"

(Y/N): "Yes, so any other questions?"

Harry: "How many confirmed and unconfirmed kills do you have?"

(Y/N): "Five thousand confirmed, fifteen thousand unconfirmed."

Harry: "That's almost five times more than the next person with the most kills!"

(Y/N): "Well, that's what being from the future gets you. So do you need anything else from me?"

Harry: "Yes, could you sign this document?"

(Y/N): *Reads the document* "Okay"

Harry: "So you will sleep in the male dorms, hmm, maybe room 504 with Thatcher."

(Y/N): "Okay, I will go to that room."

Harry: "Good night, and please try and socialise with other operators."

(Y/N): "Okay."

A/N: Well another chapter done. I hope you enjoyed it, have a good day/night!