Chapter 3 - meeting the ops, pt. 2

(Y/N) POV:

I'm walking towards Thatchers room and I see probably the most interesting place in the whole base - armory and a firing field. I walk into it and see tons of weapons, some of them look like they were made during the first world war, while some look like they aren't a few weeks old. I decide to fire the K1A I found in the armory. It's an easy weapon to use, but if you master it, you are a real problem for every enemy. I pick it up and start walking towards the firing range, I can hear someone firing another K1A. I walk up to the firing range and I can see a person with a ballistic mask, he's hitting around 90% of his shots on a stationary target, which is pretty good. Then I walk up and set up 5 fast moving targets, and start to full-auto at them, hitting all the shots until I accidentally miss a bullet. When I finish, I see that my accuracy is 99%, while the second place on the leader board is 70% by Sanaa "Nomad" Maktoub. I can feel the other persons gaze on me, so I turn to him and ask:

(Y/N): "Is there a problem?"

???: "No, but you almost Aced the shooting, you would have been the first. The second highest score with any weapon is 90% and that was done with a sniper rifle. How did you manage to get this score?"

(Y/N): "Training."

I pull out my dual SMG-12 and start full-auto firing into standing still targets, when my hit percent of hits come in it's 90%. It might seem low, but I'm controlling two SMG-12's for a total of 2540 bullets per minute. I can practically hear the persons behind me mouth drop, probably most people haven't seen someone hit more than 20% percent of the shots (My usual).

???: "WHAAAT?!"

(Y/N): "Training."

???: "How did you do that?! You hit pretty much every shot with the K1A and almost two times more than second place with the SMG-12's! How did you do that?"

(Y/N): "Training, lots and lots of it."

???: "Still, all of us in Rainbow have been training for years!"

(Y/N): "Oh, yeah, I forgot that your training facilities are not as advanced as the ones I had back in the future."

???: "Oh, so you're from the future?"

(Y/N): "yes."

???: "Oh, could you talk about the future more?"

(Y/N): "It's bad, most of the world has flooded, the Black Mask have destroyed good parts of the world that have not flooded and Before the flooding WW3 happened, so living in the future is about as much fun as running away from bad people and running into even worse people."

???: "Damn, I heard you talking, well more like passively-aggressively arguing with them, but for some reason you can talk normally to me, care to explain?"

 (Y/N): "Well, we share a thing we like - guns and talking about them, and you didn't pepper me with questions or accusations."

???: "Well I think we should introduce ourselves to each other."

(Y/N): "Sure, I'll start. I'm (Y/N) Codename "Darkness""

???: "I'm Chul Codename "Vigil""

(Y/N): "I feel like you didn't say your last name, but to be fair neither did I I could guess that you aren't too trusting of new people."

Vigil: "Yes, but I feel like we will get closer friends in due time."

When I start turning around to go to the armory, I hear quick running steps, by their weight, I ?would guess that they are female.

???: "CHUL! CHUL! Where are you? Come here I have something to show you!"

Vigil: "God help me."