Chapter 3 - meeting the ops, pt. 1

(Y/N) POV: 

I'm walking towards Thatcher's room, and hear light foot steps behind me, most people wouldn't have heard them, but I got used to hearing the tiniest of sounds and make sense of them. I can hear them getting closer and I hear Lidija say: 

Lidija: "There is someone behind you." 

(Y/N): "Heard it." 

I hear the persons behind me clothes make a very slight sounds, so it means the person will pounce on me. Just when I hear them leave the ground, I turn around and while spinning pull out my knife, and when I finish turning around I slam my leg into the persons side, which makes them fly into the wall, I quickly move up to them and pin the to the wall with my knife. 

(Y/N): "Why did you follow me? (Angrily)" 

I look at the person more and realise it's a woman wih a face painted skull. She looks scared, probably, because she didn't expect to be slammed into a wall with a knife to her neck, I'm pretty sure she wanted to do that to me. 

(Y/N): "TALK!" 

 The woman starts cowering and starts trying to escape my grip. 

 (Y/N): For the last time TALK!" 

She looks like she's about to faint at how scared she is. Just then I hear another footsteps these are a lot easier to hear and by the sounds of them I'm guessing it's two people, one of which is female. 

 ???: "Marius (Jäger's name), what was that?" 

Jäger: "I'll check it, my pretzel" 

 ???: giggle 

Then Jäger turns the corner and sees me pinning what Lidija says is Caveira. 

 Jäger: "What?! What are you doing?!"He says unholstering his pistol. 

(Y/N): "I don't take too kindly at people who try to sneak up on me."Just then the other of two people turns the corner and unholsters her pistol. 

Jäger: "Let her go, we can resolve this resonably." 

(Y/N): "Sure" I let Caveira go 

Caveira falls down and just before she hits the ground she braces and doesn't get hurt too much. She then quickly runs behind Jäger and what Lidija says is IQ. 

Jäger: "So what happened."He is still suspicious of you and why you're here. 

 (Y/N): "Caveira here was following me and tried to pounce on me but I hit her to the wall." 

Jäger: "Taina, is that what happened?" 

Caveira: nods 

Jäger: "And anyways why are you here? And who are you?" 

(Y/N): "Was recruited by Six and that's not your business." 

IQ: "Why are you being so passive-aggresive?" 

(Y/N): "Because that's how I want to talk." 

I hear another pair of footsteps behind me, from the direction I was walking before. Judging from the way how the people are walking I'm guessing both are female. 

 ???: "Hey, Zof! What are we going to do? Maybe let's go ti the city!" 

'Zof': "Ela, calm down, we can decide after training." 

Ela: "You're no fun!"Both of them continue to walk nearer and nearer where I'm standing. 

 Jäger: "Can you at least say your name?" 

(Y/N): "No." 

Jäger: "Fine, you can go." 

Just then 'Zof' and Ela walk around the corner and see me standing there and instinctively puts their hands on  the holsters. 

'Zof': "What is happening here?!"

(Y/N): "Adults solving a problem."

Ela: "OH! YOU LOOK SO COOL! WHERE DID YOU GET IT?!"

(Y/N): "None, of your business."

'Zof': "Why are you being so cold to her? What did she do to you?"

(Y/N): "I don't trust people who I don't know."

'Zof': "Why are you such a jack-ass?"

(Y/N): "No, I'm not."

'Zof': "Yes, you are!"

I'm too tired for the argument, so I just walk away from her. I can hear her getting angry, but ignore her.

A/N: Sorry for the quite short chapter, after quite a bit of a wait, but I didn't have access to my laptop for a bit so I wrote with my tablet (which I'm slow and make more grammar mistakes), but I hope I can get the next chapter by Monday. I hope you have a nice day/night!