10

Toms POV:

I told her. I told her everything I knew, and she soon got angry, scared, everything I was when I first knew. 

"I can't fucking believe this!" she breathed out after a while of silence. 

"Don't worry, he is going to prison, once we report him to the school. He thinks your dead, so when you show up at school, he'll be very surprised." I sighed, smirking a little, "If you don't slap him, I will."

She giggled a bit, but it wasn't enough to lighten up her mood. 

"Hey, you alright? Do you want hot chocolate or something?" I asked. 

"Yes, please." she replied distractedly. She looked out of my bedroom window, then all around the room. She spotted my phone and grabbed it, looking at the lock screen. 

"Uh, please don't-" I stuttered, but it was too late. She had seen my empty screen. 

"What's your password?" she asked, furrowing her eyebrows. I sighed. There was no use now. 

"1738" I mumbled. 

She unlocked my phone and went to Instagram. My account had one follower, Molly. She went to my snapchat. I only had one friend, Molly. She went to my messages. I only had one chat which was with Molly. 

"Hey, that's enough!" I grabbed my phone from her and coughed awkwardly. She looked at me dead in the eyes. 

"I'm so sorry" Her eyes started to fill with tears again, "I've been such a bitch to you, and you didn't do anything till that day in the field! I can't believe myself! I can't believe I did all of those things to you! And your brother! You must be so hurt, so lonely, so-" 

"Yes, okay?! I feel all of those things every single fucking second that I'm alive. I put up with you because - because I love you." I blurt out. 

"No" she laughed, "You don't love me. You can't love me. You couldn't love me when I hadn't even looked at you on the first day of Nursery. You shouldn't love me when all this time, I've been friends with the wrong fucking brother." She started crying and she hugged me again, tightly. 

"I'm so sorry" she repeated, and I wrapped my arms around her small body. 

"I can't believe I was Dans girlfriend all this time. You aren't a nerd. You aren't a freak. I think the only reason that I've kept away from you is because I love you too." She stuttered between her sobs. 

We lay there on my bed for ages, and our appetites for hot chocolate had disappeared. 

It had become late, but we were still lying on my bed. I had ended up with her close to my body, no air could pass between us. She had been telling me all about Dan, and I listened to all of it. 

We had kissed again, and I think we both accepted the fact that we were together. 

But if we were a couple, who would protect her now?

A/N:
Just a heads up there is only one chapter left! It would be much appreciated if you could check out my other stories once you've finished reading this one :)