Epilogue

Toms POV:

We had been a couple for the rest of the year, and I have to admit, they were the best months of my life.

However, people judged us, and Ellie soon got unpopular - well, as unpopular as she can get.

Laura stopped being her friend, and for a few weeks, people bullied us, of course they did. But hiding our relationship would have been a whole lot worse.

When Sam found out, he was shocked, angry for a while too, but he died down and supported me. Ell and I applied for the same universities, but we were both studying different topics.

In the end, she went ahead to New York for University. She got in to Cornell and I'm so proud of her.

Sam and I are inseparable now, like we used to be. We moved to LA together and share an apartment.

It turns out, I knew nothing about love. I didn't love Ellie, but it was still hard letting her go and move on to bigger and better things.

As for Dan, he went to jail again, and insisted that he hadn't done anything, but at school before we reported him he swore he would kill me for kissing Ellie in our rehearsal.

But I could never forget that Ell is still important to me. And I saved her.

I protected her.

And that's all that matters.

A/N:
Thank you so much for reading Endgame, I wasn't sure how far to take the storyline so I decided to end the story here and write some new fan-fictions which would be great if you could check out :)