The Pranksters Of Konoha

Another day has arrived for Kakashi as he continues to take care of the Uzumaki siblings while Naruto and Hinata went on a trip to meet the feudal lords. It has slowly become a routine for Kakashi where he would wake up every morning to make breakfast, waking Boruto up and sending him off to school. He would then spent the whole day with Himawari, usually visiting Neji's grave first thing in the morning. Once Boruto finishes school, Himawari leaves to play with Boruto and his friends leaving Kakashi some time to relax by himself. It was an everyday routine for him and Kakashi worried that he may go crazy once he stops doing this.

"Off you go to school, Boruto." said Kakashi as he handed a bun bought from the grocery store this morning to Boruto.

"Bread again? Don't you have like a bento to give me dattebasa~" pouted Boruto.

"Well, I'm not like your mother who can make delicious bentos. Unless, you want to get poisoned." teased Kakashi.

"Yikes! Never! Bye Kakashi, Himawari!" said Boruto as he headed out.

"Well, Himawari-chan what shall we do today?" asked Kakashi.

"We have to visit Uncle Neji's grave first."

"I know, other than that?"

"Let's visit Mirai-onee chan!" smiled Himawari.

"Mirai? I didn't know you were close with Mirai-chan." said Kakashi in surprise. Mirai was now an established jounin, proud daughter of the late Sarutobi Asuma and Kurenai Yuhi.

"Hehe, Mirai oneechan is so pretty! I wanna be like her some day!" smiled Himawari.

~X~

As usual, Boruto was thinking of an idea to make a new prank for today's class as he headed to the academy.

"Let's see, what kind of fun shall I do today~" mumbled Boruto as he entered his class, greeting morning to his friends Sarada, Shikadai, Choucho and Inojin.

"Hey Boruto, did you finish yesterday's homework?" asked Inojin. He was always a serious kid, trying to be the best for his mother, Ino.

"Huh? What's homework?" said Boruto as he sat down.

"Inojin, you know theres no point asking him about that." sighed Shikadai.

"If you want, you can copy my homework instead." said Sarada as she handed a book to Inojin.

"Thank you Sarada-chan!" smiled Inojin.

"By the way, I've thought of a new prank to use today!" grinned Boruto.

"Another one?" said Choucho.

"Shikadai, can you help me map out the areas of the academy?" said Boruto with his pleading eyes.

"Huh? But that's so troublesome." sighed Shikadai.

"Please Shikadai! I'll treat you to ramen later!"

"I don't like ramen like you..."

"PLEASEEEEEE!!" said Boruto in desperation.

"Alright, alright. Come over to the back here, I need a bigger space to draw out the map for you." sighed Shikadai as he went to the back of the class and squated. He took a pencil and scribbled on the wooden floor.

"Woah! As expected from Shikadai, you already remember every single location of the school!" grinned Boruto as he watched Shikadai drawing out the map.

"So, what do you want to do with this map?" asked Shikadai.

"I'm planning to plant firecrackers at the door so that when teacher comes in, it will be a hugeeeeee explosion!" grinned Boruto.

"Oi, that's dangerous y'know!" said Inojin.

"Who cares Inojin! School's boring anyway!" said Boruto.

"Where did you hide those firecrackers anyway..." said Shikadai.

"Inside my locker! No one will find it!" grinned Boruto.

"Well, I think the best spots to place it would be here...and over here.." said Shikadai as he pointed out the locations on the map. A slight smirk appeared on his face.

"Oi Shikadai, don't tell me you're gonna play along with this?" said Inojin.

"That's fine isn't it. I'll help you Boruto." said Sarada.

"EH? Sarada-chan's doing it too?" said Inojin in surprise.

Eventually, everyone went along with Boruto's prank and helped him to set up the firecrackers. They knew that they were going to be trouble but they didn't mind anyway as Konoha was always too peaceful and boring for them.

Finally, it was time for the prank to start as the bells started to ring. Everyone hurriedly rushed back to their seats as they carefully closed the door, not letting the firecrackers to drop. They then silently sat at their seats, anticipating the moment.

"I still think this is a bad idea.." whispered Inojin.

"Too late." whispered ChouCho.

At that moment, the door opened. Aburame Shino, their teacher appeared at the door. The moment he stepped into the class, he pushed down the rope that was set up on the floor which triggered the firecracker placed at the top to fall. It went by very quickly.

"Good mor-" "BANG! BANG! BANG!"

Smoke then engulfed the classroom and the leftover bits of the firecracker scattered the floor. Shino was seen standing there with his arms crossed, his face was definately enraged. There was a pile of ash on his head and his glasses were quite dirty.

"Boruto." said Shino sternly.

"What?" answered Boruto as if he did nothing.

"I know that you.."

At that moment, another loud bang was heard from another class. Minutes after, there was another bang after another. Their prank had worked successfully, a bunch of firecrackers had been lit up in parts of the school causing the entire school to be engulfed in smoke and ash.

~X~

Meanwhile, Kakashi and Sarada were on their way to the academy as they wanted to meet Mirai due to Himawari's request. However, they noticed a small smoke appearing from above the building.

"What happened?" said Kakashi in a manner which he kind of knew who caused it.

"Hehe, I bet that was my brother's doing" giggled Himawari.

"Oh....dear...." sighed Kakashi as he facepalmed himself. He now knew how much Naruto felt when he raised his son.