Dad And Mum Is Back!

Morning has arrived however everyone is still in their dreamland. However, the door suddenly creaked open. Two people entered the house quietly as they headed to the living room only to see everyone sleeping soundly on the floor. They chuckled.

"I think It was a good idea to let Kakashi-sensei take care of them" smiled Naruto as he stared at everyone's sleeping faces.

"I wonder what happened. Why is everyone gathered here?" chuckled Hinata as she proceeded to the kitchen to begin preparing breakfast for everyone.

"Who's there?" said Kakashi as he opened his eyes, hearing voices.

"Good morning Kakashi-sensei!" grinned Naruto.

"Naruto? You came back earlier than expected."

"Hehe, I really wanted to come back for my children." grinned Naruto as he carefully patted Boruto's head.

"Well, I'm glad you did. I almost died here." teased Kakashi.

"Haha, I think you did a great job Kakashi-sensei!"

"Papa?" mumbled Himawari as she woke up to the sound of her father's laughter.

"Good morning my little sunflower~" grinned Naruto as he then planted several kisses on Himawari's face.

"Where's mama?" asked Himawari as she turned around and hugged Boruto who was still in a deep sleep.

"Cooking delicious breakfast for everyone! You should wake everyone up!" grinned Naruto.

"Onii-chan, papa's back! Wake up!" grinned Himawari as she pulled Boruto's cheeks causing him to wake up.

"TOU-CHAN!" shouted Boruto as he suddenly woke up and threw a punch to Naruto.

"What dattebayo? Don't be so rowdy in the morning!" scolded Naruto as he blocked Boruto's punch.

Due to Naruto and Boruto's loud bickering, everyone eventually began to wake up.

"Ah! Hokage-sama, good morning!" bowed Sarada.

"It's okay, just call me Naruto-san"

"Yikes, i'm sorry Hokage-sama. I'll be heading home soon!" said Inojin as he bowed several times knowing how furious his mother could get after realizing he spent a night at the Hokage's house.

"Haha, don't! My wife is preparing breakfast for all of you!" laughed Naruto.

"Food? Yes, free breakfast!" said Choucho.

"Well, better than eating the food at home" sighed Shikadai.

"Everyone, breakfast is ready!" smiled Hinata as she just finish serving the food.

Everyone scrambled to the table to find a seat for themselves before settling down. Everyone clasped their hands together and said "Itadakimasu!". They soon proceeded to chow down the breakfast that Hinata cooked. After a delicious meal, everyone soon left to their respective homes one by one.

"Make sure to come play with us again!" smiled Himawari as she waved.

"I'll promise!" smiled Inojin as he waved back.

"Goodbye everyone! Have a nice day!" said Choucho as she waved back.

Eventually, the Uzumaki household was left with only Naruto, Hinata, Boruto, Himawari and Kakashi. Himawari was upstairs cleaning herself up while Boruto was in his room changing his clothes. Kakashi sat at the living room as he drank the hot tea that Hinata prepared for him.

"I've gotten really old." sighed Kakashi.

"Hehe, but I can see that my kids have taken a liking to you!" grinned Naruto.

"Well, I guess my duty is over."

"Wait, Kakashi-sensei."

"What is it?"

"I was wondering if you would like to become the godfather for Boruto and Himawari." smiled Naruto.

"Eh? Me?" asked Kakashi in surprise.

"Kakashi-sensei, you would do a great job as their godfather!" smiled Hinata.

"A godfather huh?" sighed Kakashi as he stared at the cup of hot tea.

"I remember when my father assigned Jiraiya-sensei as my godfather. But Jiraiya-sensei seemed more like a father to me since my real father wasn't around anymore. After all, I know that I won't have time to spend with Boruto and Himawari. I want them to feel what other normal children experience!"

"If it is the Hokage's word. Then, I shall accept the role of being their godfather Naruto." smiled Kakashi.

"Woah! Really? Kakashi-sensei?" grinned Naruto at Kakashi's answer.

Kakashi nodded.

"After all, I'm already quite old so I can't really do much ninja missions anymore. So, why not?" smiled Kakashi.

"Thank you!" smiled Naruto and Hinata.

~X~

Afterwards, the entire Uzumaki family was present at the living room. Naruto then proceeded to announce the news of Kakashi being Boruto and Himawari's godfather. They were in fact quite happy and excited by the news with Himawari hugging Kakashi.

"This old man is our godfather? Heh, that's pretty cool dattebasa!" smiled Boruto.

"That means we can hang out everyday right, Kakashi-san?" asked Himawari.

"Of course, Himawari-chan" smiled Kakashi.

"Yosh! It's decided! Kakashi-san shall be your godfather!" grinned Naruto.

"Naruto-kun, don't you have a meeting to attend in 10 minutes?" asked Hinata as she looked at the clock.

"Oh shit! Kakashi-sensei, I'll have to leave them to you again! Bye guys!" said Naruto as he rushed to wear his hokage cape and headed outside.

"What about you Hinata-chan?" asked Kakashi.

"I'm actually meeting up with Sakura and Ino later.." smiled Hinata.

"That means, I have to take care of them again?" sighed Kakashi.

"Well...you are their godfather after all.." giggled Hinata.

"Not again." sighed Kakashi.