KuroPress

This is another request from Hi_HaveFun

The bar was chaotic. Dabi and Toga were daring each other to yell loads of random things, Spinner and Shigaraki were playing on the PS3 the League had, Magne and Moonfish were eating some of Kurogiri's food, Muscular was teaching Mustard some tricks to help with his fighting, Giran had come along and was smoking outside with Twice and cracking jokes. Mr Compress was fiddling with some of his marbles, showing Magne and Moonfish some of his magic tricks. Kurogiri was the only non-chaotic one there as of this moment, wiping the bar down and cleaning the one glass he always was. Mr Compress walked up to him.

"Hey 'Giri, wanna see a magic trick?" he asked, taking his mask off so the misty man could see his smirking face.

"I am sure that I have seen all of your tricks. You have shown them to me almost constantly these last few months." he replied, his voice rich and deep.

"That's because we've been dating these past few months. Okay, I will give you 2,000 yen if I have already shown you every one of the tricks I am going to show you." Mr Compress said.

"Hmm. Okay. I will give you 2,000 yen if you have one I have yet to see." Kurogiri challenged. Mr Compress smiled, sticking his hand out.

"It's a bet. You'll have to come with me, though." the magician said as he shook Kurogiri's misty hand. He led the bartender outside to an alleyway.

"Okay then. Here's the first one."

(I'm sorry but I'm crap at this thing, so please imagine it or if anyone has any ideas, comment please- author)

Kurogiri blinked as he watched the last trick. He had, in fact, not seen that one.

"I stand corrected." he said as he gave his boyfriend the 2,000 yen.

"Told you." Mr Compress said, taking the money. Even with his mask on, Kurogiri could tell that he was smiling. Mr Compress pulled Kurogiri in and wrapped him in a hug. Kurogiri yelped, not expecting it, but after a moment wrapped his arms around Mr Compress. The masked man rested his head on Kurogiri's shoulder.

"Is everything okay Atsuhiro?" Kurogiri asked, concern shining through his voice.

"I'm fine. Do I need a reason to hug the man I love?" Mr Compress rebutted. Kurogiri smiled, though no one could see it.

"Not at all.". The two stood there in each others arms for a short while, away from the noise and chaos that was their little family in the bar. They were content to stay there for as long as possible, holding each other close and never letting go.

They had to go in at some point, though.

Just not right now.