little sister | calzona x daughter!reader

warnings: none

words: 1050

summary: y/n has to play with her little sister sofia, as her moms requested

_

"sofia can you come back later please? i'm doing my homework." y/n let out a sigh as she jotted down notes on her science homework. y/n's little sister sofia stood by her desk, in her room. sofia was bored and she wanted to play but y/n wasn't up to it. "no, can we play wizards! please, you always do homework!" sofia whined as y/n rolled her eyes. "that's because i always have homework to do sofia, now please come back later." y/n told her sister a little more calm this time.

"no y/n i want to play wizards!" sofia let out another whine. y/n groaned and put her head on her desk in frustration. "ok fine. i'm a wizard and i vanish you from my room." y/n grabbed her pencil and pretended it was a wand, then waved it around sofia. y/n pushed sofia out of her room then slammed the door. y/n slammed the door relieved that her sister had finally left. y/n sat down and heard sofia screaming while she also heard her mom callie, and her mama arizona try to calm her down and see what's happening.

y/n tried to continue her homework, but was interrupted by a knock at her door. callie and arizona both barged into y/n's room concerned to why sofia was crying. "why is sofia saying you made her cry?" callie walked up to y/n's room, arizona trailing behind her. "i don't know, i was just doing my homework. she wanted to play wizards and i told her i was busy and to come back later." y/n told her parents the half-truth, leaving out the part where she shoved sofia out.

"she says you pushed her out, like literally pushed her." arizona said as she did a pushing hand movement to demonstrate what sofia did. "ok, i did push her." y/n told her moms as she slowly sat on her bed, while callie and arizona gave her a look. "but i swear, it wasn't hard. it was barely a push." y/n defended herself.

callie rolled her eyes at y/n. "i don't care what it was, you don't push your little sister." arizona nodded in agreement to what callie had just said. "ok, ok. i'm sorry." y/n told her moms. "sorry that she was bothering me." y/n added under her breath. "what was that?" callie tilted her head at y/n. "oh um, nothing. can i finish my homework? i have a lot, and i want to meet up with a friend later." y/n told her moms as callie shook her head.

"no, after your homework you're going to play wizards with sofia for as long as she wants." callie told her which caused y/n to roll her eyes. "what, why?" y/n exclaimed at her moms. "because you don't push your little sister, and then not play with her after." arizona told her as her and callie walked out of the room. y/n groaned as she collapsed on her bed.

45 minutes had passed, and y/n was finally done her homework. sofia and y/n were now in the living room playing wizards, as sofia requested. "i turn you into a pumpkin." y/n waved her pencil around at sofia, obviously not interested. "hey, you can't do that. then i won't be able to move." sofia crossed her arms. "ok whatever sofia. we've been playing for like an hour, plus i want to hang out with a friend and moms won't let me go, unless i play with you." y/n explained to sofia.

"ooh, what friend? is it a boy?" sofia's eyes lit up. y/n chuckled at her little sister. "yes sofia it's a boy, but don't tell moms ok?" you told sofia. she put a finger on her chin pretending to think. "its gonna cost you."she smirked at y/n. "ok fine. how much?" y/n crossed her arms. "$20." sofia said which caused y/n to widen her eyes. "no way am i giving you $20." y/n told sofia.

"fine." sofia said. "mom! mama!" sofia called out for arizona and callie. y/n tried to shush sofia, but it was too late as callie and arizona already walked in. "hey moms." y/n nervously chuckled. "what's going on?" arizona tilted her head at the two girls. "y/n is going out with a boy!" sofia tattled on y/n. "hey! i am not!" y/n defended herself. callie raised an eyebrow at y/n as she slowly walked towards her as arizona followed. the two circled around y/n trying to crack her for information. the two circled around y/n more and more, while squinting at her to see if she'll crack and tell them the truth

"ok fine! yes i'm going out with a boy, but we're just going to eat something, then maybe take a walk in the park! i swear that's it." y/n confessed to her moms. callie and arizona shared a look before looking back at y/n. "ok."callie shrugged. "wait really?"y/n's eyes widened. "yeah. as long as you're safe, and you'll be back by nine, we dont have a problem with that." arizona smiled at y/n. "wow. thanks mom, you're the best!" y/n beamed and gave a callie and arizona each a hug.

"you let her off so easy." sofia rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. callie and arizona both let out a chuckle while looking at sofia. "ok, come on sof. lets go bake some cookies." arizona grabbed sofia's hand as her, callie, and sofia all walked out of the living room and into the kitchen. y/n smiled to herself. not only was she allowed to go out with gavin, her friend, but she got out of playing with sofia for longer. "nice try little sister." y/n said in her mind, then ran upstairs to go get dressed to go out with gavin.

the end

a/n: hey everyone! sorry i havent posted for so long. wattpad logged me out and i couldn't get in (im now finding out that this is a recurring problem for many wattpad users) and for some reason im logged out of instagram too which is great haha. but im back now, so expect more updates soon! thanks for reading, and please vote and request ideas! <3