Chapter 1- Kalos?

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Hi! It's me! The creator. I just want to explain how I'm going to tell this story.

Narration will be BOLD.

Character Thoughts will be SLANTED.

Character Dialogue will have the name of the character followed by a ":".

While POV will look like *ASH'S POV*

Carry On!

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

The Kanto region. Where pokemon and people alike work together in peace and harmony. In Vermillion City, home of the Cerise laboratory, a young hero, Ash Ketchum (Alolan Champion) is working as research buddies along side his friend Gou. Let's go see what our heroes are up too.

Snoring away in his comfortable bed is a 15 year-old boy with raven hair. Next to him is his partner and bestfriend pikachu, the electric mouse pokemon. His friend Gou desperately trying to wake him up along with Pikachu.

Gou: Ash! Pikachu! Wake up!

Ash: Not now mum, I'm sleeping.

Ash accidentally put his arm on pikachu, mistaken it as a pillow and squish it hard, waking up the pokemon and then followed volts of electricity which landed on him and Gou.

Ash: AhhhhHHHHh! Pikachu!

Pikachu: Pika-pikapi (well if you didnt squish me, nothing of this wouldnt happen.)

Ash: ohh, sorry about that buddy.

Ash looks at Gou which is definitely not pleased being covered in black dust.

Gou: Thankyou for noticing that I'm here. (He said sacrasticly)

Ash:sorry Gou. Pikachu, apologize.

Pikachu: pika (I'm sorry Gou.)

Pikachu reached out his paw as a peace offering which Gou accepted.

Gou: *sigh* it's fine Pikachu. Comeon breakfast is ready.

Ash: Breakfast! Comeon buddy race you there!

Pikachu: pika pi!

Ash and Pikachu jolted towards the kitchen as Gou sighed, picked up his partner Scorbunny  and went to the kitchen where he saw ash and pikachu chomping away their food.

Gou: I will never know what to do to you two.

Scorbunny: Score bun bun (agreeing with his trainer.)

As the boys were eating eggs and bacon. Professor Cerise went in and greeted them both.

Prof. Cerise: Goodmorning boys,seems your enjoying you breakfast.

Ash: Youh cwan shaiy twhat agwain. (You can say that again.)

Ash talkes while he shoves his mouth with more food.

Gou: Good morning professor.

Professor Cerise chuckled as he pulled something out of his lab coat.

Prof. Cerise: Have you two heard of Pokemon Showcases.

Professor Cerise said pulling out two tickets to the master class

Ash: Pokemon Showcases, the one where you perform with pokemon and put on a show. The one held in Kalos?

Prof Cerise: Exactly.

Gou: Wow Ash. How did you know about these stuff?

Ash: Oh.. You see, when I traveled to Kalos  one of you companions was this girl. She competed on these showcases.

Prof. Cerise: What is the name of this friend of yours Ash?

Ash: Her name is Serena.. Serena Yvonne.

Gou: Serena Yvonne.. Hmm. OH!

Ash: Hmmmm?

Gou: She was the girl on television. So that were showcases. I was very intrigued by it. But I didnt know what they were called.

Prof. Cerise: Do you both want to watch the master class?

Gou: ofcourse

Scrobunny: Bun!

Ash: Sure why not? It's been a long time since I watched a showcase. Maybe Serena will compete too. It'll be so good to see her again.

Prof. Cerise: Then its settled. You both have been working really hard.. So bout a little break. Go on and pack your bags.

The professor smiled.

Gou: Thankyou Professor.

Ash: Yeah! Kalos here we come! Are you ready Pikachu?

Pikachu: Pikapi!

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Ladies and Getlemen. Please buckle your seats. We are preparing for take off. Please return your pokemon into their pokeballs.

Gou: Scorbunny return!

Ash: Pikachu hide in my bag.

Pikachu: pika

Pikachu jumps into a big green backpack which he find pretty comfortable.

Ash: Kalos Here We Come!

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

After a couple minutes in the air. Ash felt a little drowsy. He looked a Gou who was barried into his rotom phone. Probably researching about what of pokemon are in Kalos. After a few minutes, Ash eventually fell asleep.

Gou: Ash wake up, were here.

Ladies and Getlemen we have arrived at Lumious Airport. Please leave the plane accordingly and make sure not to leave Personal Items and pokemon in the plane.

Ash: Huh. Ohh right! Were in Kalos!

The raven haired boy's hazel brown eyes glimmered. Its tough to think this person just woke up.

Gou: Well you sure can change your mood quickly. You have to teach me that one day.

Ash Smirked

Ash: Maybe I will, maybe I wont?

Gou: oh ash.

Both of them chuckled while leaving the plane.

Gou:Scorbunny comeon out!

Scorbunny: Scor!

Gou: Feel good Scorbunny? Soon we'll have more friends from Kalos!

Scorbunny: Bunnny!

The little fire rabbit pokemon stomped his feet rapidly. I guess he's excited.

Ash: Pikachu,are you there?

Ash said holding up his big green backpack.

Pikachu: pika!

The mouse pokemon poked his head out and went out of the bag and into his trainer's shoulder.

Gou: Ash, let's go to the nearest pokemon center. I'm wiped out.

Ash: Great Idea! It's getting kinda late. I want to sleep.

Gou: Let's hurry up then.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Hello Guys!

So I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter!

See you in the next!

-Lolli