Chapter 4- Catching Up, Ketchum Style!

Hello Guys!

Thankyou so much again for the support for this book!

I love y'all so much.

Ill try to always update about as regularly as I can, so if you like this story. Stay tuned!

-Lolli

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

*Ash's Pov*

It's been 30 minutes when Serena fainted. I'm getting kinda worried. But I know she's strong! She can do it. Though,why did she faint? She was fine before, what happened? Is she sick?

*End of Pov*

Bonnie and Clemont were in the room were Serena is. As they were talking,there heard a slight whisper.

Serena: uh. Why am I here.

Bonnie: Serena! You're awake.

Clemont: I'll call them.

Bonnie nodded to his brother and looked at Serena with a mischievous grin.

Serena: Bonnie, I had this crazy dream. I dreamt that Ash was here un kalo-

Ash: Serena!

Serena was dumbfounded when he was the raven haired boy. So it wasn't dream after all.

Serena: Ash! Youre here.. right now. In this same room.

Ash: Ummmm. Yes?

Without a moment to lose, Serena jumped of the bed and wrapped her arms into Ash. She felt warm and cozy. She saw him again. That's what matter only.

Ash was dumbfounded. Ofcourse he cared about Serena so he returned the hug back. He felt some sort of uneasy feeling in his stomach. He felt happy, glad but he didnt know what was it.

Serena: You're here. Youre actually here!

Serena was on the edge of tears. She never really expected to see him again. She was really happy.

Ash: Ofcourse Serena, you think I wont come for the master class. Would you?

Serena's face turned redder than a tomato berry. She quickly pulled away just noticing what she did.

Serena: Huh.. I'm sorry Ash.

Ash: Its fine, no need to apologize! I really missed you anyway.

"MISSED ME!"

Gou: Oh! Serena your finally awake!

Ash: Yeah she is Gou!

Serena: wait.. Gou, you know Ash!

Gou: Ofcourse silly! He's the friend I was taking about.

Serna: Ohhh

Serena chuckled while gripping something in her chest. Ash noticed this and saw a certain something. A blue ribbon that matches the owners cerulean eyes.

Ash: Serena,is that the ribbon I gave you?

Serena looked surprised while Gou just stared.

Serena: Ofcourse! It's very important to me.

Ash: Really? Well it still suits you.

The raven haired boy gave one of his signature goofy grins. Serena was flustered while Gou realized something.