Chapter 5- Master Class Begins

HELLO PWEOPLE IM BACK!

Yeah so author chan have her motivation back. Ill be switching my writing style a bit.

Also thanks for 5k reads goddamn slow down-

Without further a do.....
Let the amourshipping begin!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

As Serena walks to Prism tower, butterflies came tumbling into her stomach. That euphoric feeling most of us get but is hard to explain? She felt a wave of motivation crawled into her body. Like a wake up call for say?

"I will be Kalos queen, its my dream and with you by my side I feel stronger. I will win this for you.....Ash Ketchum."
Serena thought to herself, confidently walking into the changing rooms.

"Please everyone take a seat the competition will start in a momento~"
A very french man talked into the microphone as people and pokemon alike settled into their seats, including Ash and co. who are seated near the front.

"Im so exited! Its been so long since I watched a showcase! I cant wait!" bonnie chirped. "Quite Bonnie." Clemont scolded.

As the sibling bickered, Ash and Gou had a conversation themselves.

"So how does showcases work?" asked Gou. "Its pretty simple actually there are 3 rounds. The first round is where 3 contestants show off there pokemon then perform at the same time-" "Yeah yeah I get now. Thankyou Rotomphone!" Gou so rudely interrupted Ash's 'amazing' explanation of showcases. "If youre gonna ignore what I was gonna say then you shouldn't have asked me." A mumbling Ash said to Gou, (who was still looking at his rotomphone) pouting.

Ladies and Gentlemen Get ready Because The showcase is beggining!

"EEEEEK!" Bonnie squealed in exitement.

Our heroes didnt say a single word as their eyes were fixated towards the stage. One by one the contestants opened the chambers they were trapped in. The last one to open was Serena's. She's wearing a Pink and Red dress with a white bow. Some parts of her hair was pinned up and tied into a heart ponytail. She has blue ribbons around her hands being long enough to use but short enough to not trip. Her skitty was accompanying her which basically was wearing a smaller version of Serena's Dress.

Let me introduce you too our contestants

Akkesu
Hukuro
Fukawa
Gabrielle
Yamako
Concetta
Miette
And Serena

The first 3 competing are Fukawa, Gabrielle and Serena!

"Serena's up first. Im kinda worried." Gou admitted. "Dont worry Gou, this is Serena were talking about. She can do it without a douth!" Ash encouraged Gou which Clemont and Bonnie simply nodded as agreement.

"Alright skitty, just like we practiced lets go! Attract!" with Serena's command skitty jumped into the air, winking while hearts came out. "Double slap lets go!" skitty punched the hearts which exploded into pink fireworks. It landed infront of Serena as the crowd went wild. After the two other performers was done showing off, its was time for the performers to simultaneously show off. It was a light show, the mesmerized audience just sat there in awe as they watched 3 talented performers and their pokemon.

"Place your votes for who wins this round!"

The audience pulled up a 'glowstick', little orbs came flying out and into the performers princess keys.

"And the winner is...............Serena!"

"This is just the beggining look out Kalos your new queen is coming." Serena thought to herself confidently. She looked at the audience, seing the gang (cof cof ash) there chearing her on and her mother ofcourse was all she needed. A slight blushed formed on her cheeks as she leaves the stage.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

the chapter today is a bit short since im still experimenting on how I should write.
I hope yall enjoyed!

-Alex