Prologue

AN: read the first book: The Secret Scroll. Thanks (⌒▽⌒)

No Beta-Reader

..
..

Prologue

Prologue
..
..

During the warring states period, shinobi villages didn't exist back then. It was only clan war between other mercenary clans that turned the whole world to amass annihilation. Innocent civilians and other vulnerable clans ended up being killed and feared by them. Numerous shinobi children from feudal clans — as young as 4 years old— were forced by adults to participate in the war. As a result, various children died young.

Then, a young girl was sent by the Ancient God of Ninshu to save the shin obi world.

She interfered and halted the shinobi war. Secretly protects people calling her a miraculous healer that no one could ever compare her unique prowess at that time. She saved heaps of children from their verge of deaths. She was named her a 'Goddess of Light' —a saviour of the shinobi world—.

Then, a white-haired witch existed in many eras to destroy the Light goddess, and once again —white-haired witch was believed to be reincarnated by the moon goddess in order to end humanity—  obliterated the shinobi world and tolerated Light goddess by sealing her away for 9 years.

War turned worsen, memories were altered especially the existence of the Light Goddess took away by the notorious witch. She becomes the ruler as an empress, colonising other countries and governed them.

The witch was the vessel of mass destruction of the shinobi world ever since during in ancient times. She was reincarnated to guide the growing god tree hidden in a secret place. She took care of the tree in different eras —by reincarnation— as this will be the weapon to end humanity.

When the Goddess of Light returned, she gathered feudal shinobi clans and fought into one against the dark witch and that, the light won the war, defeated the evil lunar witch. Peace and harmony took over the world. Humanity lives and thanked the Light goddess for saving the world.

However, the goddess of light suddenly dissipated —the god of Shinobi and the legendary protector from the shadows deceased— during the second era of Nidaime Hokage —Senju Tobirama—. The second shinobi war broke out and turned far worst than ever as it made the other great shinobi villages determined to invade the Konoha.

In spite that the goddess of light disappeared for no sufficient explanation or not even a trace of her disappearance, her daughter —her father was a former legendary Uchiha leader—, Uchiha Rabenda, continued her mother's legacy.

AN: Uchiha Rabenda

The Uchiha heiress mitigated the war — with the help of her comrades— the Konohagakure was once again survived from territorial disputes against other villages' endeavouring invasion towards Konohagakure's territory.

The second shinobi war was over. Though the supposedly next Uchiha clan leader decided to leave the Konohagakure to accomplish her specific tasks.

Years had been passed, there were rumours that she was still protecting the Konoha as she hides from the shadows according to witnesses. They stated that they encountered the Uchiha heiress during the third shinobi war broke out including ambushed activities.

They even explained that she didn't age at all because the young generations during the era of Yondaime Hokage, who had been witnessed her presence.

However, other people were sceptic of her existence. They thought that someone might using her identity by a genjutsu because if she truly still alive and protecting people of Konoha, that why she abandons her mother's clan members and some people who have their bloodlines end up died tragically.

Her mother's clan members become dwindling as said, there were unknown creatures or shinobi haunted her and slowly exterminate each of them in different times and days. Even some children didn't give its chance to live, some were kidnapped and turned missing without any trace, not even their bodies recovered.

This has been the main murder cases problem in Konoha, the higher rank shinobis including Uchiha police forces have been tried to protect them but unfortunately, they failed often because they assumed that someone —inside of the village— has been plotted of murdering, betrayed and secretly eliminated them one by one. It was said that they're clan were used to be powerful and lived from the forgotten kingdom called Hana which was believed that the said place submerged under the sea —generations after, this considered as a myth—.

However, the legend from the said clan —Harunō— that the Uchiha heiress was waiting for a star child to be born and will be saving the world from its greatest destructions that the world could be the end of it.

People in new generations were still wondering who will be going to destroy the world? It was answered that there was an ancient moon goddess will be return in anytime, turn over the world and end its humanity —considerably the end of the world—. The only one who could stop this menace will be the star child... this child was very identical to the said light goddess and the one will be halted the goddess of the moon's destruction.

Though, people said...this story was nothing but full of misconceptions... An allegory behind a tale of both Konohagakure's creation.
..
..
.......
To be continued...

Next Chapter:  Prologue 2