V. Affliction

Itachi secreted into the bush steadily observed the movement of the beast, carefully not to get caught by it. The beast walking like zombie as its feet made crackling noises.

Itachi contemplated about the beast, it clearly unlike the other humanoids he encountered before.

He let his eyes activated into Sharingan, scanning the creature. Later on, he found out that the beast has a crimson chakra waves weakly out from its body.

Itachi sweating as he glared at it. This beast he thought is not an ordinary one and might come after Sakura again. At the same time, he is thinking that Sakura has been heavily guarded secretly by the Anbus. And then, he makes up his mind on something...

" I have to alert Shisui at once." Itachi raised his sealed hand and vanished to thin air.

—————————
Konoha entertainment area...

Izumi came first to the area outside of the dumpling store. Later on, Izumi waved excitedly at Rin and Obito as they come closer to Izumi. Seconds later, she noticed an incoming familiar Chakra as her lips turned to a smile. 'Shisui-kun.' and saw Shisui waved at her with his cheeky smile.  Suddenly, she feel something strange...a strange chakra...at this point, Izumi looked away.

"It's Shisui!!!" Obito was gladly surprised.

"Yo! Nice to see you again cuz, Rin-chan." Shisui waved at them with a grinning smile.

Rin begins to speak," Well, since we're all here I-...Izumi-chan? Are you..." She didn't continue.

The three of them found Izumi who suddenly turned her face to pale and frozen as she stared at something from afar.

When Shisui glances at her, he could tell that as if she saw a threat is incoming.

"Izumi-chan...What happened? Are you feeling ok?" a concerned-looking Obito asked.

Izumi is still unresponded. She couldn't understand what unforeseeable sense she just picked up from her nose...her eyes suddenly see a moving object afar...unintentionally her eyes zoomed in and found something through the wall...there, she found a strange-looking creature outside of that tremendous size of the village's gate; A huge tall skeleton faced monster with deer horns walking slowly around the border probably headed to the northern village.

'...What...is that? The chakra... it smells like rotten blood. I don't..understand what I just see...smell or even what I'm feeling right now!!'

Then she suddenly jolted as she glared at Rin's side... She strangely sensed another incoming familiar chakra.

"I...I-Itachi?" She shuddered.

The three of them become clueless but Shisui then raised her brows and realized that Izumi could be sensed Itachi... 'How did she...' he frowned.

Then seconds after Itachi suddenly appeared beside Rin using a special teleportation jutsu...

"Shisui there's some urgent t-" He didn't continue as he wondered and found the three of them dumbfounded at him after he teleported.

"Izumi-chan. How do you know Itachi's teleported just exactly beside Rin!?"Obito questioned her in disbelief. He can't even sense like that in advance.

Once again Izumi becomes speechless and staggered. Rin helping Izumi and palming her hand to her shoulder, "Izumi I think you need some rest. You've been training and studying for such long hours ...almost every day."

While Itachi eyeing at her, he couldn't help but glimpse the motive of Izumi. He also found that she looked away, frozen and looking pale. Itachi follow where her eyes glared at until he discovered that it was the location where that moving monster he found earlier.