Prologue 2

AN: Oh well here yah go. Nothing else to say but hope you guys will having a good time. To all new readers, before you proceed, please read part one book titled: The Secret Scroll. Thanks!

No beta-reader.

..
...

Prologue 2

Prologue 2
...
...
....

In the era of Yondaime Hokage...
Hidden Village of the Leaf.

At night under Spring, a cluster of cherry blossom petals fell as it blew by the soft breeze of the cold wind.

In the forest near the hidden village of star's border, there was a huge cave covered by thick bushes that could hardly be seen for ordinary travellers. Then, The voice of a woman suddenly screaming out loud as her pierced voice echoes around the cave.

"It's almost there! Push!!" A croaky voice of a male wearing in an Uchiha police force's clothing aiding a long blond-haired woman delivering a child. "Mebuki! You can do this! Take a deep breath and push!"

Another scream released from a tired and pale Mebuki.

Her husband, Kizashi has been missing months ago and never found or recovered his body. It was distressing for her husband's sudden loss. Now, it was her turn... just like what happened from the rest of her clan members ever since during the third Hokage's era.

Mebuki catches her breath heavily, she then looked at his former teammate down in guilt. " F-Fugaku..." she trembled. Fugaku glances towards her back frowning upon Mebuki.

"Almost there! Push!"

Mebuki continues to urge of delivering her child until seconds after, her baby has finally born.

Minutes after, Fugaku cleaned the child as he wrapped around a soft white cloth, he carried it and handed over to Mebuki. Afterwards, he sat beside herself.

"It's a girl. If Kizashi was around... I'm sure he'll be overjoyed seeing the child." Fugaku said calmly. Handling the infant towards Mebuki's arm.

Mebuki having so many emotions as she sees her baby. Her daughter is beautiful as an angel, wanting to protect and care her until she grew up. However, too bad, she knew that these moments with her child won't be that long.

" Fugaku...thank you... for being here with me. I couldn't imagine how to labour my daughter without your help." Mebuki gave her an appreciated look as she carries her daughter.

Fugaku then smiles at her, "I'm lucky that I found you here without sensing your chakra." He explained but then, he changes the topic, "What are you going to name her by the way?" He asked Mebuki.

Mebuki stares down, searching her eyes gently towards her daughter's cute face. "....Sakura..."

—————————-