III. Reunion

A/N:

*Sakura ., Naruto N.U., Sasuke U. and other academy children - 6 - 7 years old

*Obito U., Rin H.N., Kakashi H., Shizune.,-  21 years old

Izumi U., Itachi U., - 13 years old

Shisui U., - 16 years old

Uchiha Yama - 21 years old ( Uchiha Fugaku's younger brother... a descendant of Uchiha Hikaku married to a Haruno woman priestess-   - Then grandson married to another Uchiha members-)

Sasori - 21 years old

Uzumaki Kosuke - 19 years old (descendant of Senju Kawarama - Daughter of Kawarama married to Haruno man then granddaughter of Kawarama married to an Uzumaki man)

Senju Kyoshi - 24 years old ( descendant of Senju Tobirama, Uchiha Izuna married to Senju Tokka - Tobirama's son married to a Haruno woman-   - then grandchildren marrying off Tobirama's grandson and Izuna & Tokka's granddaughter-)

________________________________

III. Reunion

Nightfall...

In the place of the woods as the sky begins to darken, Rin gathering dried fallen wood branches and sticks from the ground as she wore her Jounin clothes that match with a light brown apron wrapped loosely around her hips. Beneath her brown apron, she put on a long dark leggings that reaches down to her knees. Her brown short hair lets it blown by the soft breeze.

Her medical comrades which are her long-distant bloodline relatives, Senju Kyoshi and Uzumaki Kosuke — both as well are one of the top medical ninjas in Konoha.