I. Tale of Two Necklaces

A/N:

Sakura - 6 years old
Gaara- 7 years old
Uchiha Rabenda - around 70 years old
Uchiha Izumi - 12 years old
_______________________________

WARNING: Not Betaed.

|| I. Tale of Two Necklaces ||
..
..
...

6 years later...Wind Country

Sunagakure...

Earlier in the morning, the village itself surrounded with bundles of gigantic Sandhills constructed its magnificent breathtaking view. The wind remained calm as the sunrise came out slowly from the horizon that it's rays gradually shine towards the  Sunagakure's infrastructures and tall buildings.

In a crowd-less pathway, a messy red-headed child run in a rush wearing with his brown cape rolled loosely around its small body reaches down his torso.

The boy has his torquise innocent pair of eyes but has no brows as written in excitement all over his face.

————

Inside of a medium-size apartment, a short-haired pinkette little girl wearing a long dark brown dress -wrapped her hips with a small-sized of a white apron- carefully placing a white plate onto the wooden table. Afterwards, a contented smile showing as she finally finishes her breakfast food preparation.

She concocted a breakfast; with two pairs of eggs, sausages and a bowl of fried rice mixed with garlic and green edamami. She as well preparing a brewing coffee and placing the teapot on the centre of the table.

Later on, the pinkette hears the door knocking, "That must be ojii-chan!" She said and running towards the door, "Coming!!"

As she unlocked and opened it, the pinkette couldn't found a tall woman but instead, a red-headed friend of hers. At this instant, from a stun look turning to a jubilant, " Gaara-kun! What comes you here so early!"

"Sorry if I disturb you, Sakura-chan. I slept untimely last night and woke up earlier than usual ..so I decided to see you instead, hope you... don't mind?." Gaara said shyly.

Sakura nod acceptedly, "That's not a problem! We always welcome you here! Please do come in!"

As the red-headed boy came, he looked everywhere and wondering about something. "Where... is... Rabenda-san?"

Sakura shrugged. " Well she's kinda late this morning, but she often visiting people before sunrise."

Gaara puzzled, "Before sunrise? She's doing that every morning?" The child never heard about a person visiting people every night. For him, it sounded like Rabenda might having a secret mission to do.