Two

EDITED (not well)
A FEW MONTHS LATER (think of it like, they returned the gems memories without Steven and Spinels gem was healed, she went back to Homeworld, etc.)

Day One-

Pearls POV:
Everyone was worried about Y/N. She hardly left Stevens room, and I'm not sure she's getting enough to eat. Amethyst even mentioned something about cutting. Pink Steven, now called Ven (his request), wasn't exactly improving either. He shows no emotion and hardly speaks. We healed his gem up, but it didn't seem to have any affect on his emotions.

"This is a terrible idea." I muttered to Garnet. We were leaving the house. Which meant Y/N and Ven would be alone together.

"It's what they need. Now that Y/N isn't actively trying to kill Ven, the next step is to get them to talk to each other." Amethyst said.

"Ven isn't the issue. It's all Y/N." Peridot chimed in.

-.-.-.-.-
Y/Ns POV:
The house was way too quiet when I woke up. Sure, the gems aren't exactly loud but they are always chatting or watching tv. Pink Steven just stands around like a weirdo, watching me creepily when I come out of Stevens room to get food or use the bathroom.

Do I finally have the house to myself? I opened the door and walked down the stairs quietly. I didn't see anyone... at first. Of course Pink Steven was here. He didn't have anything better to do. So it's just us? I could finally...

There was a note attached to the wall.

Dear Y/N,

Do not kill Ven or we'll shatter you. Unless that's what you want, then we will force you to spend time with us. <3

Just try to get along, we'll be home in a bit.
Much love, Peri and Amethyst :)

I crumpled up the note and threw it on the floor. The thought of spending time with Peridot and Amethyst was scarier than death.

"Good morning." Pink Steven, I guess they are calling him Ven now, said. He didn't smile, which was kind of creepy.

"Yeah, uh, hi." I poured myself a bowl of cereal.

"How are you feeling?" In the blink of an eye he was standing across from me. It was like he glitched.

"Fine." I responded.

"How are you feeling?" He asked again.

"I said I was fine." I took a bite of cereal.

"How are you feeling?"

"Are you broken? I'm fine." I looked around the room desperately, hoping something would serve as a better distraction than... this.

"How are you feeling?" This is getting annoying.

I mustered up the energy to give him a glare. "I'm doing great! What do you want me to say?" I yelled.

He approached me slowly. Before I could react, he was hugging me. "How are you feeling?"

"Terrible." I muttered.

The hug was tighter. "I'm sorry." That was all he said. Then he stepped back, resuming his creepy little stare.

"Is this all you do?" I asked him while eating.

"Yes." He blinked.

"Must be fun." I moved to the sink to dump the rest of my cereal out.

"You didn't finish." Vens mouth turned into a perfect little frown.

"I'm not hungry. You want it?" I handed the bowl to him, and he grabbed it hesitantly. He took a slow bite. I gave him a thumbs up, then a thumbs down, motioning for him to tell me how it was.

The frown flipped into a smile. He gave me a thumbs up, though his fingers were kind of sticking out in the wrong spots. "Ew, you're doing it wrong." I grabbed his hand and moved his fingers into their rightful places.

"Oh." He said. "Why don't you like me?" I was not expecting that.

"I just... don't." I started towards Stevens room, hoping to get out of the conversation. Something lightly tugged on the edge of my shirt, with just enough force to make me stumble back a bit. Ven was gripping my shirt.

"Why don't you like me?" He asked again.

"What is it with you and repeating yourself?" I asked him with a glare.

"Why don't you like me?" He really was a broken record.

I finally thought of a way to get out of this. "You already asked me a question today. Wait until tomorrow." After a few seconds Steven released me and I walked up the stairs, slamming the door behind me with a sigh.

-.-.-.-.-
Pink Stevens POV:

I can't wait until tomorrow.