Seven

EDITED
Day Seven-
Pink Stevens POV:
After hours of practice, I was successfully able to sleep. It was quite enjoyable. Although it was a bit awkward sleeping in the same bad as Y/N. She moved around a lot in her sleep.

She woke me up once again. It was 3:47 am. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. She was frowning in her sleep, brows furrowed and jaw set.

I laid back down and hugged her. Her face relaxed into a calm smile, and her body visibly relaxed.

The only issue was, I still felt fuzzy inside.

-.-.-.-.-
I woke up again, although it was morning this time. Y/Ns hair was kind of in my face, maybe in my mouth a little bit.

I moved my arm from under her and moved her hair away. I ran my fingers through it, brushing it out over her pillow. Her eyes slowly opened, looking up tiredly to meet mine.

"Good morning." I said.

"Hi." She yawned again.

"How are you feeling?" I asked. She seemed happier than the first time I asked her that. I wonder what was making her feel that way?

"Better. How do you feel?" She must have been expecting a simple answer like 'good' or 'sad'.

I glanced down at my stomach. "Fuzzy."

-.-.-.-.-
Y/Ns POV:
Fuzzy?

What does that even mean?

Is he sick?

I stood up and started towards the stairs. "It is my turn to pick an activity." Ven said with a small smile.

"Alright. What do you have in mind?" I poured two bowls of cereal, handing one to Ven as he sat down on the couch.

"Bismuth." I choked on my cereal. We never made up after I... you know... poofed her a couple of times.

"No way. She hates me. Pick something else." I was trying to think of something, anything, to do instead.

"Okay. It's a surprise though."

-.-.-.-.-
"When did you learn to drive?" I asked. Ven was driving the Dondai towards the town.

"I've always known how to drive." He shrugged vaguely.

"So, wheres the surprise?" I had tried multiple times to get it out of him, but he never gave in.

"Little Homeworld."

Surely he wouldn't...

He stopped the car near the boardwalk. "Hungry?"

"We just ate..." he still pulled me out of the car and towards the fry shop. "You want some bits?"

"Bits?" He repeated. He stopped at the counter and waited for Fryman to notice him. I guess Beach City citizens still weren't used to having an all pink duplicate of Steven running around, because Fryman was practically frozen in surprise.

"Steven?" Fryman choked out.

"Just Ven. I want bits." Ven demanded. Fryman stumbled over to the deep fryer and emptied out the bits into a paper tray.

I pulled out a few bucks. "Thanks." I took the tray and offered them to Ven. "Eat it. Steven used to love them."

Ven looked between me and Fryman before taking a handful. His eyes lit up and he started eating them faster.

Fryman leaned across the counter. "What is going on?" He whispered to me.

"That's Ven." I whispered back. When I noticed there was no recognition on Frymans face I continued. "It's Stevens gem. Pink Steven, but he prefers Ven."

"Just Ven." Ven repeated. He smiled and offered me the rest of the tray, which wasn't a lot.

"Bye Fryman!" I yelled as Ven pulled me back towards the car. "Is this the surprise?" I asked.

Ven shook his head, "No." We continued towards Little Homeworld. He parked at the entrance.

Surely he wouldn't.

He pulled me out of the car, again, and dragged me into Little Homeschool. We walked past Peridots garden, and she ran out to greet us.

"Hello!" She yelled.

"Hey Peri." I said. "Where exactly are we going?" I asked Ven.

"Bismuth."

I took a few steps back. "No way. I already told you that I wasn't going to-" Ven leapt towards me, probably to stop me from running. I dodged him and sprinted towards the car.

He was in front of me in a flash, he elbowed my gut, making me double over in pain.

He slung me over his shoulder- this was starting to feel like a usual thing- and started back the way we came.

"Ven I swear to god! Put me down or I'm going to shoot your eyes out!" I kicked at him, but he seemed unaffected by it.

-.-.-.-.-
Bismuths POV:
I was in my workshop, when I heard screaming. It sounded like... Y/N.

I hesitantly walked out into the open. I made eye contact with Peridot and Lapis, who were watching something a few yards away in confusion.

I followed their eyes and gasped.

There was Ven, carrying a very, very angry Y/N over his shoulder like a bag of trash. He saw me and waves with his free hand.

"Ven I swear to a White!" Y/N screamed something else while kicking at his chest and stomach. When he finally reached me and pushed her onto her feet, turning her to face me. His smile mimicked the one Y/N would use when she was being sarcastic? But I don't think he meant it that way.

"Y/N..." I looked between her and Ven. His hands were glued to her shoulders, probably to keep her in place.

"Hi Bismuth." She muttered.

Ven kicked Y/Ns calf and she winced. "Apologize." He whispered.

Y/N turned back and glared at him. He stuck his tongue out at her and she turned back around. "I'm sorry Bismuth. I wasn't thinking straight when i shattered you."

"It's alright." I hugged her tightly, and I think I heard a bone crunch. "So you two are hanging out now?" Peridot and Lapis were standing beside us now, wanting to join in on the conversation.

"No." Y/N growled.

"Yes!" Ven yelled in excitement.

I laughed, "That doesnt explain why you were carrying her like a bag of trash..."

Y/N whipped around and stuck a finger in Vens face. "I told you! Bag. Of. Trash."

Ven smacked her finger away.

"Okay, but why?" I motioned for them to explain.

"Y/N didn't want to come." Ven said simply.

"Can we go back home now? I need a nap." Y/N muttered.

Ven grabbed her and with a smile. "I'm gonna throw you in the ocean again!" He was gone in a flash, Y/N with him.

Lapis looked at Peridot. "That was the weirdest thing I've seen all day." She said.

I nodded. "They are definitely dating."

Peridot laughed. "For sure."