Three

EDITED
Amethysts POV:
"10 bucks they're hanging out when we go inside." I said to Garnet.

"Okay, deal." It was a bad idea to bet against Garnet. Sadly, Ven was sitting on the couch, just staring at us as we walked inside. I guess Y/N was in her room.

"Dang it." I muttered.

-.-.-.-.-
Day Two-

Y/Ns POV:
I would've slept in, but I had a weird feeling.
I just rolled over to the other side of the bed, opening my eyes slowly.

I heard something shift on the other side of the room, and I shot up. Ven was standing at the foot of the bed, staring at me. I held in a scream and threw my pillow at him.

"What are you doing?!" I whisper-yelled. He blinked in response. "Get out! You're so creepy!" I stood up, then sat back down. I wasn't motivated enough to actually do anything about it. Maybe my words were enough.

"What is your favorite food?" He asked.

They weren't.

I groaned. "I just woke up. Give me a minute."

After a few minutes he asked again. I turned to look at him. "Why that? What happened to 'why don't you like me?' Or whatever."

Ven blinked. "I only get one question. What's your favorite food?"

What was my favorite food? I don't really know... me and Steven used to eat donuts all the time. But I don't know if I have the heart to eat one without crying. "Donuts." Ven nodded and walked out of the room.

-.-.-.-.-
Pink Stevens POV:
Donuts?

"Hey Ven!" Amethyst waved at me from the couch.

"Hello." I opened the front door and started towards town.

Donuts.

The Big Donut.

The door jingled when I opened it. The man at the counter who I recognized as Mr. Dewey froze in place when I walked in.

"Uh... how can- how can I... How can I h-help you?" He forced out. I stood at the counter and looked at the donuts.

"Pink. Chocolate." I pointed at the two and Mr. Dewey rushes the grab them.

"Here you go Steeeee... Ven?" His eyes were wide.

"Just Ven." I said. I took to bag of donuts and walked out.

I thought you had to pay in these kinds of establishments?

When I returned to the house everyone stared at me. "Hey Ven, did you get donuts?" Amethyst asked.

"Yes." I walked up the stairs and into Y/Ns room. She had changed clothes, and was laying in bed on her phone.

I sat the donuts on the bed and took a step back. "You... got me donuts?" She asked me with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes." She pulled out the pink donut and stared at it for at least two minutes. Then she handed it to me.

"Those were Stevens favorite." She said.

I took the donut, though I didn't need to eat. She patted the space on the bed next to her, and I sat down. "Do you have any of Stevens memories?" She asked.

"Some. Most come back to me as time progresses." I finished the donut. I watched Y/N.

"Can you smile?" She asked.

I leaned back. "You already asked me a question today. Wait until tomorrow." I said.

"Wait, what?" She laughed.

I stood up and took the trash from the donut bag. "See? You don't like it either, huh?" I walked out of the room.

Pearl eyed me carefully. "Are you two talking?"

I threw away the trash and turned to her. "No. Wait until tomorrow."

-.-.-.-
Y/Ns POV:
Wow. He really flipped the script on me.

I still don't like him.

But he got me a donut.

Him and Steven are too similar.

He asked me how I was feeling.

He's weird.

He's sweet... In a creepy kind of way.

Day Three-
-.-.-.-.-
Thank god Ven wasn't in my room when I woke up. He almost gave me a heart attack the first time.

I stayed in Stevens room as long as I could, but eventually I got so hungry I couldn't hear the tv over the sound of my stomach growling. I exited the room, bracing myself for the inevitable questions the gems were asking me.

Pearl spoke up first. "Hello Y/N! How are you?" I didn't answer.

"Wanna go to Funland?" Amethyst asked.

"Or come to Little Homeschool with us?" Garnet suggested. She was petting Cat Steven. I shook my head, and moved to put a frozen waffle in the toaster.

-.-.-.-.-
Pearls POV:
Ven walked over to Y/N silently. Me and Garnet made nervous eye contact. He tapped her on the shoulder, making her jump.

She made a face at him. "You want one too?" She asked.

Amethyst leaned over to me. "Did she just offer him a waffle?" I nodded nervously.

"No." Ven responded. She shrugged and grabbed the waffle as it popped out of the toaster. She put it on a plate and leaned against the counter. They just stares blankly at each other for a minute.

"What're they doing?" Amethyst whispered to us.

"Staring." Garnet answered.

Ven finally spoke up. "What's your favorite tv show?" He asked.

I looked at Garnet and Amethyst in confusion.

Y/N thought before answering. "Crying Breakfast Friends I guess. Do you remember it?" Ven shook his head. Her eyes lit up a little. "Can you smile?"

Ven scoffed. "Of course." His face scrunched up and Y/N made a face.

"Nooo..." Y/N gave him a genuine smile and Ven copied it. "Okay, bye." Y/N took the waffle and returned to Stevens room.

Ven turned to us and smiled like Y/N.

"What was that about?" Amethyst asked.

I should have known Ven wouldn't give us a straight answer. "Can we watch Crying Breakfast Friends?"