Chapter Eleven

Between "She was concerned as to what was about to go down," and "He was going to get back to his child, no matter what it takes." is a scene that can kind of be described as gore filled. I mean it's not too bad, and the fact that you're here right now means you can stand a little blood, but I feel like I should warn y'all anyway, so... look out.

Aizawa froze. His whole body was aching, and he was caked in blood. The whole room stank, but none of that mattered. Not right now. Right now, the people were grinning maliciously as they played the audio tape. It was awful. They were playing the video of Midoriya's screams. He was begging for his Dad, and his Papa. It took them a moment before they realized that he was begging for them. 

At first he was horrified. All of them were. Then, fury filled his senses. Rage poured into his veins. He couldn't see, he could barely think. These... these low level, sick, snakes had had the audacity to hurt his son. HIS son. 

Aizawa got deathly calm, and his face went from contorted with anger, to an almost serene look, the only thing off were his eyes, which were filled with malicious intent. He was going to kill these men, if it was the last thing he would do. 

The screaming stopped abruptly. He made eye contact with the main lady. She seemed calm, but her stance said otherwise. She was concerned as to what was about to go down. 

"You are dead. I will get out of here, and when I do, I will rain hell down upon you. I will rake every last inch of skin off of your flesh, I will dip you in acid, and I will watch you slowly dissolve. I will relish in the sounds of your screams, as you die. There is nothing that I will enjoy more than watching the light fade from your eyes." His voice was still.

He was going to get back to his child, no matter what it takes. 

------------------------------

The sounds of screams at night were normal at the Kurogiri household. Everyone had their own backstory. They all took their own time to open up to the others about it. Now they were waiting for Midoriya to open up to them about his own past. They knew a few things but they all had a feeling that it was more than what they were telling them.

That night Toga was woken up by Midoriya's screams. She was calm about it. Too calm. She gently woke him up, and explained that he was here, in bed. He is safe, and that no one could hurt them. Midoriya cried himself back to sleep, with Toga curled around him protectively.

The next morning no one said anything. Instead, they had breakfast and talked about mindless topics. It was nice. Then, he brought up the fact that he wanted to be a hero, protect people.

"We, aren't really huge fans of heroes." Dabi said quietly. 

"That's fine. I get it. There are some heroes out there who are terrible, and some villains out there who have the right ideals, and do the right thing, but do them in a way that society doesn't agree with." Midoriya received some shocked looks. "It's all on how you look at it."

Toga smiled widely. "Exactly! We aren't fans of how golrified heroes are. Most of them do it for fame and money."

"But we know that you will be doing it because it is right, and we will support you as best we can." Kurogiri's voice was calm, and floated over the table smoothly.

Midoriya glanced over at Shigiraki. He stared at his food, and looked like he wanted to say something.

"Shigiraki, if you want.. you can text me what you want to say, and I can read it aloud." Midoriya said. He wanted everyone to be able to be apart of the conversation.

Shigiraki seemed happy with this option and quickly typed something into his phone.

Crusty UwU- Not all heroes are good, and not all villains are bad. We are glad to know that there is going to be at least one good hero on our side.