Chapter Twenty

"I'm going to miss having you there 24/7," Toga said, after packing up all of Midoriya's things. She kept the posters divided by rainbow order, but the wall was visible again, and there was more space between each poster section. It was weird to look at.

"I'll be there in spirit, besides, we can still text and call," Aizawa and Hizashi were moving his boxes into the car. Everyone told Midoriya that he wasn't allowed to do anything to help. He tried to argue but having seven people all telling you that you aren't going to something really makes it difficult to do said thing. 

He smiled at Toga. He really didn't know what he would do when he had nightmares. Toga, Dabi, and Shigiraki were the ones that he got comfortable around, so he wasn't sure what to do. 

"I can call you, right?" He gave her the look. It was a small signal that meant that he was referring to more that what was said. She nodded.

"You can call me at any time, 'Zuku."

"Alright, we are all packed. We should head out, Eraser and Present probably aren't too happy about being in those cat cages," Aizawa stepped into the house, Hizashi close behind him. 

"Okay. I will text you. Besides, I have classes to take with you." 

The ride back was quiet. Hizashi sat in back with Midoriya, and they wouldn't let go of each other. Hizashi, Aizawa, and Nemuri were still covered in bandages. Aizawa wanted to get out of there as soon as possible and get back to his students, but Hizashi and Nemuri were very good in their ways of persuasion. (They had Midoriya give him the puppy dog eyes. No one can resist the puppy dog eyes.) 

When they got back to the house, Eraser and Present were very happy to leave the cat cages. They ran to the climbing tree and cuddled at the top. 

They got to work unpacking(again) and were done after about an hour. Aizawa said that he could sleep in their bed with them while Hitoshi sleeps on the couch. Midoriya was more comfortable with them. It was left unsaid that Aizawa didn't want to leave Midoriya alone. Neither did Hizashi, really.

Hitoshi and Midoriya played Mario Kart together. Hitoshi spent a lot of the time teaching Midoriya all the short cuts. Aizawa, Hizashi, and Nemuri were pretending to have a conversation while watching them.

They had Katsudon for dinner that night. Aizawa noticed Midoriya tearing up, but didn't say anything. Midoriya wore his Eraserhead onsie that night. 

Warmth surrounded him. Both Hizashi and Aizawa were cuddled up next to Midoriya. It reminded him of the Insomnia Squad cuddle pile. Midoriya waited for them both to be asleep before pulling out his phone.

Babey- Yo

CrustyUwU- Finally

BurntChickenNugget- We have been expecting you

YouSleep?Tragic- Welcome

Stabby( ◞・౪・)- Welcome

Babey- glad to be here

YouSleep?Tragic- They are having left over beef

Babey- just beef?

Stabby( ◞・౪・)- Just beef

CrustyUwU- Judge all you want, it good

BurntChickenNugget- It's*

CrustyUwU- I will kill you

BurntChickenNugget- You barely reach my hip, how can you kill me?

CrustyUwU- say goodbye to your kneecaps, asshole