CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6
The Justice Society

Chapter 6The Justice Society

PRESENT DAY

PRESENT DAY....

HEADING back to Courtney's house as we climbed through her window as she helped me up after I almost fell as she was sneaking back in until the light turned on the lights and I almost jumped out of the window when the staff hit me into the bay window as Courtney looked at me as I put a thumbs up and then we both looked at Pat. And then the staff continued to go under Courtney's bed. As we both wondered what he was doing in her room. But then again he is her step father.

"What are you doing in my bedroom?" She asked him as I could see Pat's disappointed look as he even saw the helmet on my head as I took it and my mask off sitting it on her bay window. "Where did all that come from?" Courtney asked, acting like she didn't know. "This isn't a joke Courtney." He told her as she looked at me but I nodded agreeing with Pat. "That lantern can kill you." Pat continued as I nodded knowing he was right as he was also briefing me at this moment.

"What does it do?" Courtney asked as I always wondered what the lantern fully could do other than give Green Lantern his power. "Well, thankfully, nothing without it's ring." Pat continued, "What were you both thinking about stealing all of this." Pat continued. "We weren't stealing it, we were burrowing it." Courtney said for us as now I knew it was stealing. "You both stole it." He said as he got up and went near Courtney's bed where some of the items were laying. "Okay, yeah, maybe we both stole it, but we had to do something if you weren't going to." Courtney continued. "I thought we all were going to do it together, Courtney." Pat said as I put my head down knowing we did mess up, but the people Courtney recruited have potential. "I really did." Pat continued.

"Pat...we are in this together, but we need help if we're going to stop the Injustice Society. We need to form a new JSA." Courtney continued as I continued to stay silent, "You obviously started." Pat stated as it was true we have 3 more members to this new JSA thanks to Courtney recruiting them. "Um...I've started starting." She continued, "I see Hourman's costume but no hourglass. You gave it to Rick Harris, didn't you two?" He asked us as he explained the whole truck situation that Rick caused and I said, "His name is Rick Tyler, son of Rex Tyler." I told him as he nodded, "So you knew?" Courtney asked as he nodded. "I had my suspicions." Pat explained as he was right. "I thought Hourman was your friend. He...he gave you all that stuff in the basement." Courtney said as it's like he knew my mother knew Rex from my father but even she didn't know that much from Rex.