CHAPTER 11

Chapter 11
Shining Knight

Chapter 11Shining Knight

THAT NEXT MORNING…

THAT NEXT MORNING…

SINCE, Ruby and Iris left early this morning having to return to Central City. It left Wally, Yolanda, and I alone. Before an hour ago when even she had to leave to go pray at the church with her parents...who let her go. Even inviting me, but I knew we both needed a moment to process, as I would see her later in the afternoon. Wally even went to Central City to ask Barry for advice and would be back no later than the memorial today held at the Highschool for Henry. Once everything was done at school, and returned home. And after everything last night, only hours ago...barely being able to sleep i’m surprised my eyes aren’t shut right now. 

Changing into one of my black and gray flannels, with a grey tank top, blue jeans, and a pair of red shoes which was bright and bold even though all of us were mourning. Red still is one of the colors that can make a statement and make me feel more comfortable after everything I dreamt of last night. The vivid flashes in my eyes, and how everything I couldn’t do was haunting me. But I knew I should head to Courtney’s as I walked in, closing, and locking the door behind me heading to the basement as Pat, Barbara, and Courtney looked at me as I sat next to her as they looked at me as I knew deep down. I didn’t get much sleep even if I looked fine. 

“Brainwave murdered his son last night. I mean, there has to be someone we can call. The police.” Barbara told us as I didn’t even notice until now since I have been zoning out a bit that Courtney was holding my hand. As if it was a normal moment for us, me personally would be a blushing and gushing mess. But right now is not the moment, right now was the time to grieve. “They could own the police.” Pat told her as I looked to see Courtney who was also out of it, while mourning as she hadn't flinched that much, and was staring at something in the distance over yonder. “How about the government?” Barbara asked which was not the most terrible idea, even though she was new to this. “We don’t know who could be listening in.” Pat shot back at her idea, which of course was true due to anyone being able to listen in on us. Including Gambler for the ISA.