SEQUEL INFO

Welcome to the pages full of Sequel information. 

Well you guys can help me decide between these two covers

Well you guys can help me decide between these two covers. I’m pretty sure that I’m going to use the second one but I just want a simple opinion and your thoughts. 

To start, this is all about the sequel, and you will be able to know the name and release timeline which we all know might be later 2021. Well and when I came into deciding the sequel name I decided to keep the Society going within the title, and instead of it being A New Society and then going with This Society, Justice Society. I decided to name the sequel……(drum rolls)... Our Society. 

I decided on this name because like most of you know there will be new characters who will face challenges within the Justice Society, but also it references both Courtney and McKenna and it being both of their society and her pushing towards it being their Society all of theirs. And how it’s the team's Society. 

When this first was coming out, Fun fact: I was continuing to plan it with just McKenna, but like most things I decided to add in 5 new OC’s which yeah it’s more than enough. But no, it won’t become Justice. It might have more 3rd Point of Views, but the main view will stay in McKenna’s for the most part of the book. But I want to add in more characters of children of the JSA or the ISA or just villains or heroes in the comics to make it more interesting for the readers to connect, but also so the universe can connect. 

But be ready because soon enough it could be here in a flash. 

______________

For this last part it has nothing to do with the sequel you can scroll. 

Hey guys! Thank you so...so much for hitting over 3K reads for A New Society. I’m so happy when I write this and able to share this fanfiction, and let everyone connect to McKenna, and now future characters hoping to carry on the great parts of this book, but also add a difference in the characters. But the sequel I have planned is going to be awesome to you I hope so much. And even heck, Justice will be too. 

I can’t wait to get back to writing this book again next year, in 2021 which will come by sooner than later for us to connect again in this small fandom for the moment. But by that time I hope to finish other books in both series, like Darkness which is the mother book of the series. Which I have plans for and I promise that is going back into my focus now everyone who reads that. 

But this is not the end of McKenna Garrick, this is only just the true beginning of her story!

You guys seriously won’t see what is going to happen in the sequel. The characters, and the plots with the show, and my own writing. It’s going to be awesome. 

Thank you! And see you in 2021 with Our Society!

XOXO - Alexi Rae, Rosemusic18