Part 3

His Amazon order! Seriously! you think in pure rage. "TOM! TOM WHERE ARE YOU!"

"Geez what's going on? I was about to go to the store." he says, confused.

"You're not going to the store. We are still in quarantine, remember?" you say.

"Well I need to do you the pancakes that Harry RUINED." he says with a smirk. You feel your blood start to boil.

"Yeah- I'll go. See you soon darling!" Tom says and sprints out. You slowly turn around, facing Harry who is making a filled quackson in the kitchen.

"I- (Y/N) calm down." Harry says in pure fear.

"Yeah mate, you should run." Harrison says from the couch, laughing. You give Harrison a death stare.

"Uhh.. Look mate you are furious, yes, I get it. But it's just a pancake." Harry says.

"Just a pancake? Just a pancake! JUST A PANCAKE! you scream and grab a pillow.

"Mate run!" Harrison yells. Harry sprints, yeeting his quackson on the floor.

"AAHHHHHHHHH!" you scream.

"Harrison! HELP!" Harry screams and runs outside.

"Damn (Y/N) just Usain Bolted!!" Tuwaine laughs.

"THINK TWISE NEXT TIME YOU RUIN MY PANCAKES!" you scream at Harry who us running away from you. Suddenly you stop and start to hold you chest. "Fuck" you say.
Harry stops and looks at you.

"(Y/N)! You ok, mate?" he yells and starts walking up to you. Tuwaine and Harrison also come to see if you are okay.

"(Y/N) say something." Harry says holding your hand. Your fake tears stop and you smirk.

"Idiot" you say and hit Harry with your pillow.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Harry screams.

Tuwaine and Harrison are cracking up. "Mate! *laugh* you just lost the war!"

"Hey I'm back- What the fuck happened here!"

You all turn your heads.

"Hey babe!" you say, running up to Tom and wrapping your legs around his waist.

"What is going on?" Tom says, and laughs confused.

"Your girlfriend just punched me with a pillow!" Harry screams.

"Really! That's my girl!" Tom yells in excitement. You smile.

"Got my pancakes?" you ask seriously.

"Of course I did love." Tom replies. He's smile is so big that it makes cute wrinkles next to his eyes. You kiss him, put your legs on the ground and walk to the kitchen to do your pancakes.

OKAY IDK IF THIS IS GOOD BUT I HAS SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS! LOVE U 3000!