Part 6

"(Y/N), Tom, Harrison!"

"Huh?" you say as you turn your head. Tom and Harrison also turn their heads and start to smile. It's Zendaya.

"Hey! Where were you?" Zendaya asks worried.

"What do you mean? We are here on time." Harrison says.

"No! You were supposed to be here yesterday!" Zendaya yells at you three. You turn pale and turn to Tom. Tom stares at her, confused, nervous, and a hint of anger.

"Uh. No?" Tom stutters and turns to you.

"Don't look at me I don't even know what I packed." you say and start looking around.

"We didn't start filming yet but you know that they like to practice the lines together." Zendaya says and shakes her head.

"Y-yeah. Can you say that I'm here now?" Tom asks.

"Sure thing. Settle in, and Y/N-" Zendaya starts.

"Hm?"

"We are going shopping tomorrow by the way." Zendaya says and winks at you.

"Hell yeah! I haven't been shopping for months because of this stupid virus." You say and roll your eyes playfully.
Zendaya smiles and walks to the director and producers.

"God I'm so stupid." Tom says and opens the trailers door.

"You just didn't have Harry with you this time, it's fine." You say and try to calm him down.
Tom sighs and nods. You leave your stuff in the trailer and go meet the others. Harrison stays in the trailer because he had to call his parents.

"Tom!" the director says.
"Where were you?"

"I'm so so so sorry that I'm a day late, I didn't know!" Tom says, trying to defend himself.

"Oh no, it's okay. It happens to all of us sometimes. I once came a week late!" the director says and looks at you.
"Oh the famous Y/N! Great to meet you finally." he says and shakes your hand.

"My pleasure sir. I'm sorry, what was your name?" You say, a little bit embarrassed.

"Jon Watts." the director says with a smile. You nod and look at Tom.

"Jon when will we start shooting?" Tom asks.

"In a week. I actually was meant to ask you
Y/N-" Jon starts and looks at you.

"Hm?"

"-would you like to have a small part in the movie?"

You stare at him in shock, and slowly you feel a huge smile coming to your face. You look at Tom, then Jon, then Tom again, and back at Jon.

"Of course!" you yell and feel Tom hugging you.  You look at him and notice him smiling with little cute wrinkles at the edges of his eyes.

"Great. The producer will give you the lines, no need to stress it's not a huge part but still very important." Jon says and walks away.

You can't believe what just happened! You are finally going to be an actress, like you always dreamed as a child.

"I'm so proud of you babe." Tom says and looks at you.

"Will I do good?" you say and feel your smile fade away.

"Of course you will! Don't you remember how you beat Harrys ass? That was amazing acting."

"Wait how do you know how I did?" you ask.

"There is cameras everywhere silly." Tom says and laughs.

"Oh.. Right.." you say and start giggling.