Part 8

You wake up next to Tom, who is still well asleep. For a while you just lay there, listening to Tom's heartbeat.

"What time is it? 7:30. 7:30? 7:30!"

"Tom! Wake the hell up!" you scream.

"Whats wrong?" Tom mumbles in confusion.

"We are late!" you say and jump out of bed!
"How am I so stupid! Ugh!"

"Calm down darling, its okay." Tom says and sits up, but you already ran out of the trailer. Tom groans and walks out too.

"Hey Tom!"
"Morning Robert"

"Good morning mate"
"Morning Haz"

"Hey Tommy"
"Hey Zendaya, what's up?" Tom says to his friend.

"Nothing big, just excited to see you!" Zendaya runs up to Tom and gives him a huge hug.

"Uh okay?" Tom says and chuckles awkwardly.

"Hey Tom so um.. I was wondering if you wanted to get lunch after work tomorrow?" Zendaya asks.

"Uhh sure? Is something wrong?" Tom asks.

"No, no. I just want to spend time with you. Alone." Zendaya says with an 'innocent' smile.

You always knew there is something more between Tom and Zendaya, but didn't think much of it. You didn't want to seem like that girl who doesn't let their boyfriend have friends of the opposite sex, and also Tom was the most loyal guy you had ever met. He never lied to you, except about how much tea he had drank, how much beer, or how to say croissant.

flashback:
"Its [Quackson]!" Tom yells.
"No it's not!" you yell and fall off your chair.
"Ooow!"
Tom just looks at you and laughs.

——————————-

"Hey babe!" you yell at Tom after getting your makeup on and all suited up.

"Hey gorgeous!" Tom's face lights up.

"What do you think?" you giggle and spin around.

"You look great darling!" Tom says and kisses you.

You feel a soft blush, until you hear people yelling Tom's name. Paparazzis and fans.

"Look it's Tom Holland!"
"Where let me see"
"Move bitch!"
"No your a bitch!" The fans yell, all trying to see your boyfriend.

"I should go, I'll start filming in five." you flash Tom a nervous smile.

"It's going to be okay. I love you." he says with his kind smile and gorgeous brown eyes.

"I love you too." you say and run off.

LOL I HAVENT WROTE ANYTHING IN LIKE 3 MONTHS SO THIS IS SHIT IM SORRY OKAY.