New Introductions

Mohan was very groggy when he woke up.

 What he saw in his eyes when you open your eyelids is the artificial white glow. An unknown ceiling, the crystals installed there illuminate the room with a brilliant glow.

"... the pillow feels different"

 He roll over and notice that the feeling under my head is different than usual.

 Moreover, its soft and fluffy comfort is not possible with a futon with a familiar floor. The floor under the futon is discolored because it is too tatami.

 The floor under the futon is discolored because it is too tatami

Mohan woke up in the most luxurious room he could imagine. He was in a four poster bed. The bed was huge, it's canopy was gilded. The roof was covered in images of such lifelike quality as to make reality itself look bland and colourless.

"ah, if they ever adapt my story they would have to censor a lot of stuff."

"Oh, he woke up, sister."

"Yes, he woke up, REM."

The following sentence is the same as the feeling of waking up from sleep to the appearance of the face from the water.

 The awakening again at different times began with the voices of two girls with the same voice quality.

 Apparently the same bed has a soft sleep.

 The eyelids of Mohan, waking up were burned with a little sunshine from the curtain. The dazzling light is soft and he wonders if it's morning.

"I don't know the time when I'm on the go. Convenient when you don't know, a beardless timer"

 A sales talk was given to someone who was not visible, and he checked the time while he was awake.

 Touching the stubble watch on the chin, it will be four or five hours from the awakening. I still have some slackness in my body.

"It's 7 o'clock sun right now, sir."

 The voice kindly answers the question, probably because he showed the action of checking the time by staring at the window. 7 o'clock sunday-I don't really understand the meaning, but it's a bright time at 7 o'clock in terms of letters. In the first place, I don't know if the time in this world is 24 hours.

 It's difficult to conclude that it's 7 o'clock in the morning, but if you don't count just a few minutes of awakening,

"Did I go to sleep for almost a whole day? Well, it's no big deal for me as a hikikomori who slept for up to 52 hours."

"Well, it's a bastard remark. I heard it, my sister."

"Yeah, a loser's remark. I heard, Rim."

"Well, who are you blaming me stereoscopically for a while, sisters!"

 Mohan jumps off the futon and gets up.

 The overt action surprises the girls standing next to the bed across Subaru. They circumnavigated the bed as they were, and when they met in the center of the room, they watched Subaru with their hands on each other.

 Although I had expected it to some extent, the appearance of the girls staring at Subaru with their fingers caught was two melons: twin girls.

 Height is about 150 centimeters in the middle. Large eyes, pink lips, and shallowly carved features make them look young and lovely.

 The twins also have short hair styles, but their hair colors are pink and light blue. Furthermore, although one eye is hidden by the hair, the difference is that the pink shades the left eye and the light blue shades the right eye.

 But the difference is trivial. At this moment, the thing that most disturbed Subaru's heart based on those characteristics was

"Silly me... Does this world have maid clothes?"

 An apron dress based on black with a white prim on the head. Beautiful twin girls dressed in orthodox classic style as maid clothes.

 --This is the ideal form of a maid.

"It's tough. Right now, you are being held in obscene humiliation by our guest."

"It's tough. I'm ashamed of whats done to you in our guest's head right now. Rim."

Mohan's look must have been far more perverted than he let on.

"Don't overestimate my capacity for lust. Together, you sisters are delusional."

 Cross your arms and sway your palm in the air. Shivering appeared on the faces of the two maids in a meaningless motion, they untangled the fingers they were entwined, pointing at each other,

"Please forgive me, sir. Please miss Rim and dirty my sister."

"Don't stop, sir. Overlook me and take Rim."

"It's super beautiful, love between sisters! Selling each other, and casting me as a super villain! You are almost as bad as my sister."

The twins hold hands again and run away. Mohan jumps out of bed and chases them. In the large room, the three people run around as they chase around. When,

"... couldn't you wake up more quietly?"

 There was a girl who knocked the open door from the inside and looked at it.

 The beauty of the long silvery hair is unobtrusive and today it is untied and naturally shed on the back. The clothes are not the robes you see in the town, but the design that suits the slender appearance of the black line. The skirt is slightly shorter than the knee length and glossy, but the area is hidden by the knee socks that reach above the thigh.

"I know! I know the guy I chose, GJ!"

"...I don't know what it is, but it's kind of disappointing to know that it's crap."

 Subaru grabs his fists and cheers.

 A girl- Lithoniel was looking at him at the entrance of the room with a smirking look.