Home

AN: I am sorry for the slight delay. This week has been extreme! I had orientation for grad school and the reading is over 800 pages. I also apparently forgot how to sleep so that has been fun.

Thank you to everyone who is reading this and to those of you who comment, you are keeping me going!

**********

The girls landed in the early afternoon and were already tired. Traveling took a lot out of Josie. Hope had spent the flight helping her girlfriend to focus on anything but the motion of the plane.

When they made it out of the gate with their luggage, Freya was waiting for them. She held out a sign that made the girls laugh in embarrassment.

HOSIE

"Really Aunt Freya?"

"What? Keelin thought it was cute."

"And was it her idea or yours?"

"What do you think? Look at it!"

It was done in rainbow colors and covered in glitter. There were streamers attached to it and just screamed to the world.

"Aunt Keelin."

They both laughed while Josie looked confused.

"It's sweet and cute. What's wrong with it?"

Freya looked and Josie and then turned back to Hope smirking. Hope shrugged her shoulders and smiled before taking their bags and loading them into the car. Her girl was just like Keelin when it came to gestures such as this one.

"This is going to be so much fun when Kol gets in. Rebekah is already at the compound. I had to fight to get her to agree not to come pick you up. I thought I would give you a moment to breathe first."

"Please tell me that Aunt Davina could come to and that Kol isn't here alone?"

"Yes, Davina came too. She promised that she would make him behave."

Freya wrapped her arm around Josie's shoulder and leaned in a little like she was telling her a secret.

"Don't worry too much. They will mostly pick on Hope and only be a little embarrassing. Plus, you and I both know that one there is going to be her overprotective self and will probably try to make us Mikaelson's behave."

"I'm not worried. You're Hope's family. Family is important. I can take a little poking."

The blonde smiled brightly. She could really understand why Hayley had like her so much. She could see the waves of goodness flowing from her. She had to say, based on the little she knew and from what Hope told her, she completely agreed.

"Who wants to ride up front with me?"

"Actually Aunt Freya, Josie has motion sickness, and it helps if she can close her eyes and be distracted. So we are going to sit in the back together. Maybe nap."

Freya nodded in understanding. She was pretty sure that she had a spell or a potion at home that may help the young witch with that. She would have to look for it later.

The girls climbed into the back seat together. Josie curling into Hope so that she could try to sleep during the short car ride. Mostly, Josie slept, and Hope held her and stroked her hair and rubbed her back.

When they arrived to the compound, Hope woke the sleeping girl gently. She knew that this trip had been really hard on her girl.

"Hey baby, time to get up, we're here."

Josie woke with a soft smile as she looked up into the loving face of her girlfriend. She really could not think of a better way to wake up.

"We're there already? That was fast."