The Palace

AUTHOR'S NOTE: ALL THE PICTURES USED IN THIS FIC BELONGS TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNERS

AUTHOR'S NOTE: ALL THE PICTURES USED IN THIS FIC BELONGS TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNERS. THIS STORY IS ABOUT THE FICTIONAL SOUTH KOREAN MONARCHY. THE PALACE IN THIS STORY IS JAPAN'S HIMEJI. TO AVOID CONFUSION, THE PALACE IS NOT RELATED IN REAL LIFE. USED FOR FICTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY:) THANK YOU

It is a sunny day in Jeju island, Sana cleans a statue made by the villagers for her brother, Toya. She smiles and wipes it with all her might. She smirks and hits the head of the statue.

"Hyung! You just left me like this! Argh!" Sana talks to her brother's statue. She misses her brother a lot. Back then, her relationship with her brother was not that constant. Toya was stationed at the imperial palace and taking care of Prince Suho.

Despite that, they grew up very close and sent letters. Every time her brother comes home he always give her flowers from the palace. Truthfully, her brother's  death was still a mystery for her. But the villagers consider him as their hero.

She have no idea why.

"Sana!" her mother calls her out from the house. Sana smirks at the statue and went to her mom. 

"Eomma!" she grunts and gets inside. Aish! She is hungry from accommodating the tourists to play beach volleyball.

She helps her mother in preparing  the meal. But she remembered that she left her phone at the seaside.

"I will go out for awhile! I  forgot my phone!" she tells her mom  and rushes out of the house. She runs at the seaside and found her phone almost buried at the sand. She gets her phone and she looks at the sea.  Near the seashore, she found a floating  body. She got flabbergasted and left her phone at the sand again. She rushes at the seashore to rescue the man. She drags his body towards the shore.

The man is wearing a Jo San Royal High School uniform.

"Josan?" Sana wonders,  she always admire this school for royalty. But wait!  This is not  the time to admire.

"Dowajuseyo!"she screams at the top of her lungs. The villagers heard her plea for help. Mr  Hwang, the village leader brings the man  to the nearest clinic.

Sana gets her phone and got a missed call from  an unknown number.

She was about to call, but she ignores  it. She calls her mom to help  her and Mr. Hwang  to get  into  the nearest clinic.

The nurse accommodated them and the doctor gave the guy a CPR! Good thing, the guy is still alive and he opens his eyes.

"Sana! He is awake." the nurse calls her.

Sana gets inside the bedside of the clinic.  A handsome guy wearing a Josan uniform smiles at her. 

A/N: Kim Hye Seong as Prince Hye Seong, Suho's  half brother)

"Are you Sana?" he asks  her and Sana nods her head.

"Thank you." he thanks  her and gets back to the  bed.

Sana asks him "Who are you?" He smiles said "I am Hye Seong." He sleeps again.

Sana will wait for him after his nap. She is watching at the television. MBC is featuring the  famous Josan Royal High School. This is the school where the royals and royal bloods  study. Unlike Shinhwa High School catering the elite, but Josan is exclusively for royals.

MBC features the newest building called Art Hall featuring the gems from Gogoryeo era. Prince Suho leads the opening of the building and cutting the ribbon. The women around the country are so in love with him. He is handsome (no doubt), intelligent almost perfect but cold to everybody. He never speaks up and rarely talks.

She never got interested in him. But the only thing she knows that her brother loved and cared for Prince Suho. She never met him yet, despite the fondness of her brother to him. After the news feature of the new building in Josan. The news flashes about the missing Prince Hye Seong from a cruise. The prince was last seen at the cruise wearing his Josan High School uniform. 

Sana got shocked and the man she helped at the sea turns out to be Prince Hye Seong. Sana's mother also saw the news. In a sudden her mom said.

"Wang ja! (Trans: Prince)" 

------------------------------------

ROYAL IMPERIAL PALACE.

Suho is practicing his smile for their upcoming royal family pictorial. It is been a long time since he smiles. The last time he smiled was the day before Toya died.  He sees the maids fixing his mom's hair and a stylist came to dress up his father.

He looks around and noticed that his brother is not around. All of a sudden, he asks them.

"Your highness (addressing his father), where is my brother?" 

King Shin answers "He is missing since yesterday." Suho got worried and the crew called them to start the pictorial.

He goes to  the pictorial and set.

"Why is Hye Seong will not join us?" he asks.

"We can wait for him." he tells them.

The royal family needs to rush their newest family picture. They are planning to make a royal photo book about the posh royal family. Aside from the glamour, they will also emphasizes the volunteering work of Prince Suho.

This is the time for him to get closer to the public.

He is the heir apparent.

No one else.

------------------------------------------------

Sana's family contacted the royal family  and informing them that Hye Seong is safe. Sana thinks that her brother might know Hye Seong. They took care of him for 3 days. The royalty came to pick up Prince Hye Seong. The head bodyguard found out that Sana is Toya's younger sister.

They convince her to go to the palace and take Prince Hye Seong back to the palace.

-------------------------------

Sana travels to Seoul with Hye Seong and the royal bodyguards. Hye Seong likes Sana a lot. He adores her warm personality.

"Do you have any wish? That I might can grant?" Hye Seong asks her.

"I want to  see Josan High School." she answers and he nods his "Wish will be granted soon." and said.

AT THE PALACE

Royal Kim Family is done from the pictorial. The king heard that Hye Seong will go home. He is happy that his son is safe. He welcomes Sana in the royal living room quarters. 

"Thank you for helping my son." he thanks her.

"No worries, your highness." she replies. 

She sees Hye Seong's brother, Suho standing behind the king/

"Are you Toya's younger sister?" the king and Sana got surprised from that unexpected question.

"Yes, your highness." she answered back and Suho's stoic look turns into a  lively one. Upon hearing Toya's name.

"No wonder you have a good heart." he said.

-------------------------

A/N: Yes my first chapter! In the next episode, Sana will see the school of her dreams! :)