The guest in Jongsan Royal School

It is a lovely day at the palace, it is  Sana's first time in the palace

It is a lovely day at the palace, it is  Sana's first time in the palace. She cannot believe this is so huge. She only heard about this palace from her brother. He told her how big and beautiful it is. It is really TRUE!

She gets inside and Hye Seong comes with her. The king called the royal  kitchen to prepare a lunch for Toya's sister. She insists to the king it is  is not needed, but he wants to  thank her.

Along with the King is Suho and his wife. The queen expresses her gratitude to her and escorts her the way to the banquet. She noticed that Suho didn't follow them.

The king felt that his eldest is not  following them.

"Your highness (addressing his son), you may join us." the king told his son in a stern tone. Suho looks at him stoically and glances at Sana. He looks at her from head to toe.

"So she is Toya hyung's dongsaeng?" he asks his mother.

"Yes she is." the queen replies.

Sana smiles at him awkwardly but he ignores her and didn't smile back. She bits her lip, he is so cold!

COLD LIKE ANTARCTICA!

Hye Seong felt Sana and Suho's awkardness. He smiles and talks to Sana "He is my brother, he is so fond of your brother Toya." She got surprised and he looks at her coldly. She bits her lip in awkwardness.

They finally sit at the royal table and the servers preparing the lunch.

"You are kindhearted, just like your brother." the queen compliments her.  She bows her head to acknowledge. 

"I am very close to  my brother. But he died when I was just 11. He always told me how beautiful this place is. He is right, this place is so beautiful." she said and trying to ease her nervousness.

"How did  you found Hye Seong wang ja?"the King asks her.

Sana was about to utter a word. But Hye Seong explains what happened, he was in a cruise with his friends from England. 

"My friends were really nervous. When they found out that I was drowned." he tells his near death experience.

"Let's cut the chase, how did you end up drowned?" Suho suddenly asks out of the blue. Hye Seong got surprised from the sudden question.

"Me and my friends were drunk. I am a weak drinker. I was dancing that time and I jumped off from the boat." he explains and Suho suddenly stood up from the seat.

"Where are you going?" the king asks his eldest.

"I cannot take this atmosphere anymore. Praising a random girl, talking about Toya's death and now my brother got almost died."he snaps and puts back his chair at the table. He looks at Sana and grabs her hand.

"Where will you take me?" Sana asks as Suho drags her outside the room.

He didn't answer her back and pushes her at the nearby wall. She got hurt and glares at him.