The New Royal Couple Fever

AFTER A  MONTH OF PRINCE SUHO'S "FUNERAL."

Park Chan Hwan as King Shin

The king invited his second son, Prince Hye Seong for  a dinner. The country mourned for the prince's 'death. He doesn't know what to do in fact.

He have no choice

Suho is no longer here.

His heir apparent is Hye Seong.

In his surprise, Hye Seong enters with Sana. He looks at them carefully. He concludes that Sana is his girlfriend.

He admits they look good there.

The father and son greet each other. 

"How are you, papa?" Hye Seong asks his father worriedly.

"I  am still sad about his death. Let's stop talking about sad things. It's been a long time, since I saw you here at the palace." he tells his son.

Hye Seong smiles fakingly. "She is Sana, I am going to marry her." he introduces her again, one more time as his woman, not his dead brother's maid.

"Is is true?" the king asks her surprisingly.

"We've been in a relationship for a month." Sana smiles back.

"We are going to get married." Hye Seong suddenly said, out of the blue. Sana was surprised "the marriage" part. 

Yes they are going out together. But getting married is too fast.

"I didn;'t expect that two of you will fall in love."  he smiles sincerely.

--------------

FLASHBACK 1 WEEK EARLIER.

Sana still cannot move on about Suho's death and she is pregnant with his child. Her mother have no idea about her pregnancy. 

She is crying everyday

Hye Seong always comfort her.

Always loving her.

Sometimes, she thinks she is not deserving for him.

She only told ONE PERSON.

Chaeyoung, her cousin.

Chae called her to meet her in afternoon. She  will tell Sana something about Suho's "death". On the way, Chae told her a shocking story.

"The Busan governor visited my house last night. He told me the prince is still alive." she said.

Sana is so happy about the news. BUT

Chaeyoung warns "Don't tell anybody! Keep it a secret. He is in Palawan, Philippines. He is living as Junmyeon, a beach resort owner there. Look, I don't know, how long he will stay there? But I asked for Suho's number, I talked to him about your pregnancy."