The Defiant Future Queen Consort

ONE YEAR AFTER (2021)

Sana is taking a rest after singing for her babies. Her twins are sleeping soundly at the crib. It's been a year since the royal fiasco. Suho proposed on her, right after their reunion. 

She gladly accepted it.

Suho was so excited to marry her.

But she insisted that she will give birth to the twins first.

THE TWINS AS BABIES

The country was excited after the news of birth of the royal twins.

Princess Shin Momo, is the eldest and currently the third in line on SK throne.

And her younger brother, Prince Shin Kio, the fourth in line.

While she is taking a rest and drinking her tea. Hye Seong is standing and telling her to come to him. She stood up from her seat and greets him.

"How's life being a newbie mom?" he asks her

Although it is still awkward for both of them. All the events happened in the past was so hard to forget. But Sana wants to move on

She wants start anew

Hye Seong is part of that anew too,

"Hard but bearable." she responds briefly and avoiding his longing looks.

"Where is hyung nim?" he asks her.

Sana smiles and took a deep breath. Truthfully, her pregnancy  journey was not easy. Sometimes, Suho went out of the country to do his duties to the crown. He is always busy and always try his best to make it up for her.

But his responsibility as a crown prince makes him busier each month.

It is seldom to see him for two weeks at the palace.

Sana never felt this lonely before. It is so lonely here in the palace.

Lonely

Cold.

Queen Yoon helped her during her pregnancy. Also Hye Seong, took care of her too.

Hye Seong  is longer a senior royal. He is now working as a photographer. A chairman of photography association in Seoul. He founded that association for struggling aspiring photographers. 

SANA'S POV

I love Suho

our children

He is my life

I need to be strong for us

Until the end of my life, I am loyal too him.

Nothing and no one can make me change that.