Friend's again

After I got done texting Payton I told the girls everything.Avain:why did he text you Chari: what's your problem  Nessa: yeah  Avain: I'm  sorry I just got a little jealous I mean uhhhh. Nessa:you like Payton  Avain: yes but he's dating Riley and I'm not evening friends with him. Y/N: Well try to be friends
Avain:okay Y/N give me your phone . Y/N: okay    here Avain:thank you .  

                                  Payton🤪

                                Y/N: hi I'm Avain

Pay:uhh did you take Y/N phone

                             Y/N :yes but she said it's okay Im sorry if creeped you out.

Pay:nah you good tell Y/N I said I can't wait to hang out with her tomorrow.
Y/N: okay I'll tell her
Pay:thanks:)

                                              Y/N: no problem

                             End of text

Avain: Y/N here's your phone Y/N: so how did it went . Avain: I went fine oh Y/N Payton said he can't wait to hang with you.Y/N:we haven't hang out in 7 years . Nessa: damn that's a long time Charil: I know right . Avain: I'm tried Nessa: me two Charil:me three. Y/N: okay well you guys know the guess room's are at.Avain:goodnight Nessa : goodnight  Charil: good night. After the girls went in the guess rooms I had to put Nia to bed. Y/N: okay Nia it's time for bed. Nia:okay . Then I put Nia pjs on then put her to bed. I went to my bathroom To take a shower then I got My pjs  then I went to bed.
Nia Pjs

Y/N Pjs

Y/N Pjs

I wake up to someone  shaking me I look over to see Charil, Nessa,Avain,Nia  Y/ N: what  Charil: we're scared of the dark so can we sleep in your bed please

I wake up to someone  shaking me I look over to see Charil, Nessa,Avain,Nia  Y/ N: what  Charil: we're scared of the dark so can we sleep in your bed please . Y/ N: okay but you guys are sleeping on the edge except for Nia. Charil:Why!!!!!  Y/N: because she's 3 and she more scared then all you and she's crying please don't cry. Then Nia clumd up on the bed and cuddle up against me then she felled asleep the  girls slept on the edge hehehehe.