Selfish

I'm so mad at Payton who the fuck was he texting  what if he cheating no he won't but would he you know what Y/N your thinking  to much about it when I got home  I got a notification that Payton post on his Instagram when I saw the picture my heart drop I drop my phone . Y/N: CHARIL!!!!!Charil: what Y/N:look at my phone once Charil look at my phone she scream Charil: who's that Y/N:I don't know Charil: Y/N that's you Y/N: oh Charil: what am going to do with you Y/N: I'm sorry Charil: goofy Y/N: I'm not goofy Charil: yes you are Y/N: explain Charil:o-Y/N: wait never mind I don't want to know Charil: exactly so what do you want to do Y/N: me and Jaden are going to a party so I have to get ready Charil: o-oh okay Y/N: bitch what's wrong Charil: nothing Y/N: now I know you lieing tell me the truth Charil: fine I like Jaden Y/N: really girl go get your mans Charil: but he's dating Olivia Y/N: oh well I'm sorry Charil: it's good Y/N: are you sure Charil: mhm.Then I went upstairs put a dress when I got done putting on a dress I want to the Sway house Y/N: hey hey Jaden: hey so you ready to go Y/N: yup Jaden: ok-Payton: where to?Y/N: I'm not talking to you so boy you better get out of my face Payton: listen I'm sorry okay Y/N: mhm whatever Payton: I'm sorry okay I'm sorry If I have to scream it I will Y/N: tell me who you were talk to that's so important FOR YOU NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE SONG I WAS SINGING ITS IMPORTANT TO ME PAYTON AND I NEVER SHARED IT TO NO ONE EXPECT YOU I NEVER SING IN FRONT OF PEPOLE PAYTON GOSH AND YOU WEREN'T PAYING ATTENTION OKAY IT HURTS IT FUCKING HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Payton: IM SO SORRY THAT YOU CANT TRUST ME !!!!!!Y/N: I CANT TRUST YOU NAH YOU GOT THE GAME WRONG YOUR THE ONE WHO CANT TRUST ME YOU TELL ME NOT WEAR CROP TOPS SHORT SHORTS NOT TO TALK TO BOYS YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE WHEN I EVEN HANG OUT WITH JADEN GOSH!!!!! Payton: whatever then me and Jaden went to the party I had to pee really bad so I ran into the bathroom and I saw Payton making out with some girl Y/N: Payton we're over can you guys go I have to pee Payton: Y/N I'm sorry Y/N: I'm sorry for ever thinking I can date a fuck boy who going to just cheat on me over and over again so fuck you now get the fuck out the bathroom I have to pee pee I mean pee then I stared crying Y/N: P-Payton please go I said sobbing Payton: please don't cry Payton said grabbing my face and kissing me I push him of Y/N: don't touch me we're over okay we're over I ran outside and stared running and it was raining outside just great why do guys cheat on me am I even pretty enough I so done I'm fucking done with everything then I stop running I stop at a clift I sat down and I stared crying I'm crying because I'm tried of Payton hurting me mentally ever since fourth grade and when Payton said when we fifth grade and I fell down the staris I felled down the stairs because he push me and in seventh grade he twisted my arm and broke it and in eighth grade he made my old boyfriend Noah break up with me I'm sick of Payton and when we where in third grade Payton cheated on me multiple times and somehow I still in love him every since the day I might him I knew he would be the love of my life but I guess I'm wrong if Payton really loved me he wouldn't do the fuck up things he did but I forgive him for all the shit he did I think I'm going to visit my dad in heaven because I need to get my shit together I felt a tap on my shoulder taking me out of my thoughts Payton:look Y/N I'm so sorry but don't jump Y/N: I'm not Payton I just siting down Payton:I'm s- Y/N: Payton I'm leaving Payton:what why Y/N:because I need to get my shit together Payton: don't leave me please don't leave me I need you Payton said crying Y/N: Payton I'm sorry but I have to Payton: b-but d-don't leave I need you I know I did some fuck shit to you but you can't leave me okay don't go I need you don't leave me Y/N: I'm sorry then I walked up to Payton and kissed him on lips he kissed me back we let go then I ran of and I went home I saw Charil and the girls sitting on the couch and once they looked at me there mouths drop Avain: Y/N WHATS WRONG!!!!!! I didn't answer I just went up to Avain and hugged her then I whispered in her ear Y/N: I'm leaving Avain face froze a tear drop came from her eye then I walk out and I went home.

(Posting more)