Hey

Y/N: Payton please just teach me how to do a backflip Payton: no Y/N: why Payton: because your to goofy to do a backflip you might break your neck so no. Y/N:I am not goofy Payton: yes you are Y/N: explain how I'm goofy Payton: okay remember when we were in fifth grade and you felled down the stairs and when you making a TickTock and slipped and fell and when you were the pool you try doing a cannonball and you fell on the diving broad hehe and when you were trying to do the moon walk and you bump it to my bricks and fell and broke your leg and when we went to the water park you swallow the water and choke on it and when we we're sitting on your roof you slipped and felled on your dad an-Y/N:shut up I get your point Payton: but I wasn't finished yet Y/N: can you still teach me Payton: no Y/N:  fine I'll ask Faith Payton:no the only one who going to  teach you how to do a backflip is me Y/N: thanks baby I said smiling really big Payton: shut up you know what no I'm not going to teach how to do a backflip because if you break a body part doing a backflip it's my fault for evening teaching you how to do a backflip Y/N:that doesn't even make sense Payton: yes it does  Y/N: whatever Pay well I have to go to the Sway house Payton: why there to much boy's there Y/N: because me and Jaden are hanging out today Payton: nope mhm not happening mhm Y/N:why Payton: because your a pretty girl and guys well do anything to get in your pants I told you this already  Y/N: Payton Jaden is dating Olivia Payton: so Y/N: Payton stop Payton: no Y/N: your being clingy Payton: no I'm not Y/N: yes you are Payton: no IM NOT!!!!!! Y/N:YES YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!! Faith: WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP PAYTON YOUR BEING CLINGY LET Y/N HANG OUT WITH JADEN DAMN!!!!!!!! Y/N: you heard what Faith said so let me hang out with Jaden Payton: no then Payton grabbed my face and kissed and I kissed back this was going on for 5 minutes Faith: mhm STOP IT!!!!! Payton: GOT DAMN IT FAITH STOP IT YOU ALWAYS MESSING UP THINGS FOR ME DAMN GET THE FUCK GOT MY ROOM BEFORE I DRAGG YOUR ASS BY THE HAIR THE FUCK!!!!! Faith: TRY ME !!!!!!!!! Faith slap Payton Payton: OKAY then Payton place me gently on his bed and he kissed my forehead then he got up and grabbed Faith by the hair and dragged her by the hair when Faith finally got of Payton's grip she punched him in the stomach Payton looked at Faith and smiled he pushed her into a wall then he punch her repeatedly until she kicked him in the you know he groan in pain then he pushed her into a another wall then he slaps her in the face then he punch her in the face Faith felled down on ground then Payton got on top of her and punch her in the face repeatedly then Payton stop then he checked Faith Pulse Y/N: is she okay Payton: mhm Y/N:are you sure Payton: oh she fine and she needs stitches though Y/N:Payton your arm is bleeding Payton: I know don't worry Y/N: did she stab you Payton: yup Y/N: do you guys always fight like that Payton:yes then Faith got up and charge at Payton and she slap him Payton tuck his hand and put in on Faith neck then she passed out Y/N: woah that was cool Payton: I know.

2 hours later

When me and Payton was playing video games I stared to get cramps I didn't think to much about then Payton grabbed me and place me on his chest he had his hand around me waist kinda close to my butt after 4 minutes later Payton: Y/N why is there blood on your butt Y/N: WHAT!!!!I got up and ran to Faith room Y/N: hey Faith can I have a pad Faith: yeah here Y/N: thanks then I ran to the bathroom I did what I had to do then I went downstairs. Payton: hey are you okay Y/N: yeah I said smiling Payton came up to me and grabbed my face Payton: don't lie to me Y/N: I'm not Payton: mhm tell me the truth Y/N: Imonmyperiod Payton: what Y/N: I'm on my period Payton: oh well I'll be right back Y/N:okay.
Then Payton came back and he gave me a bag fulled with candy chocolate pads Y/N: omg thank you Payton: your welcome :) Y/N: Payton can I ask you a question Payton:okay shoot  Y/N: can I play your guitar Payton: sure then Payton gave his guitar to me play Y/N: so this song I've been writing and I want you to hear it Payton: i'm so excited to hear it!!!Y/N:hehehehe.

The song (and the song  Y/N is singing It's not a real song)

Mama
always
told
me
to
live
my
life
the
way
I
wa-

I stop singing because Payton was to busy on his phone texting someone I got mad so that I got up and left to go in Faith room Y/N: hey Faith Faith:h- Payton: hey Y/N why did you leave Y/N: I don't know ask the person on your phone Payton: that's why you left Y/N: well it's not rocket science Payton: look I'm sorry Y/N:it's whatever well I have to go so bye Payton: Y/N  I'm sorry Y/N: yeah whatever I then left.