Hey

I woke up to Payton shaking me Y/N: what the fuck do you want Payton: damn mamas I'm sorry I just wanted to tell you we're here Y/N: nah dog you good Payton: come on Y/N: okay Then me and Payton went in his house then we went in his room. Y/N: can we cuddle Payton: yeah then me and Payton got on his bed and cuddle I looked over and saw that Payton was asleep I just giggled and played with his hair then I stopped because my arm got tried Payton: why did you stop (Payton said in a sleepy voice hehe) Y/N:because my arm got tried Payton: well keep doing it Y/N:no Payton: why Y/N:because I want to sleep Payton: please please please please please please please Y/N: okay I'll do it happy Payton: yes I stared playing with Payton hair again then I stoped and went to sleep my beauty sleep matter to uh what am going to do with this boy.

(The morning)

I woke up to Payton snoring and his head is on my neck so I can't move just great I tryed to wake up Payton up but he won't budge I love him but he can get so annoying I tryed to get out of his grip but he's to strong Payton : mmm stop Y/N: why I have to get up Payton:because if you leave I'll be cold Y/N: so Payton: please Y/N: Pay if you don't let me go I'm going to beat your ass and I ain't going easy on you Payton: okay Y/N: thank love you I said smiling really big Payton: fuck you Y/N: I love you to Payton: and I love you to but your an asshole Y/N: you ain't never going to find a friend like me heheh Payton: I know I got lucky Y/N: aww your so adorable. Then I went in Payton bathroom to take a shower after I got done taking a shower I got dressed and went in Payton room I saw that Payton is still asleep so I dragged him out of his bed then sat on him. Payton: GET!!!!of bean I'm up okay I'm up Y/N: good Payton: so what's for breakfast Y/N: I should be asking you that question Payton: what Y/N:yeah this isn't my house so you cooking not me sorry bro.Payton: damn okay so what do you want Y/N: CANDY Payton: no it's not health so no Y/N: what why Payton: because your not having that for breakfast Y/N: okay DaD.

(Posting more)