Jerk

Y/N: so where are we going Payton: the base Y/N: what's that Payton: my father is the most dangerous Mafia leader in the hole world and I going to be the leader I 2 months and the base is a place were the hole Mafia gang go's to have meeting's Y/N: wait what your joking right Payton: no (Payton said serious)Y/N: oh well don't hurt me Payton: I won't  your to cut-I mean your to nice and your my best friend I won't  hurt you Y/N: pinky promise Payton: hehe pinky promise okay so I have three rules Y/N: okay Payton: okay 1.stand by me all times 2. don't look anyone expect me Y/N:but your not my boyfriend  then Payton mumble something Y/N: what Pay Payton: nothing just up 3.DON'T talk to no one Y/N: that's not a promise. Payton:please bean just listen Payton said in a baby voice Y/N:okay Pay.Then we went to the Base Payton:okay bean be good and I'll give you money Y/N: I don't want money I want your attention and your friend ship that's all Payton: aww your cute Y/N: I know Payton: come on Y/N:okay.Then we went in the Base Payton: hey dad sorry I'm late and this is my fr-Payton dad- oh I know who she Payton:really Payton dad: God's granddaughter Y/N: and you must be the Devil Payton dad: oh really Sherlockhomes Y/N:shut up then everyone in the room gasped Payton: hehehe good one bean Y/N: thanks hehehehe Payton: dad why I'm am here I have somewhere to be Payton dad: well I'm making you the leader today Payton: okay Payton dad : okay you can go now Payton:bye Payton dad: bye Y/N Y/N: fuck you . Then me and Payton left the Base Payton: so where do you want to go.Y/N: I don't know I'm just sleepy can I have your hoodie Payton: sure here Y/N: thanks Payton: no problem so do you want to go back to my place Y/N: sure then me and Payton got into his car while Payton was driving I decided to go to sleep.

(Posting more today and how you guys day or night 😊)